In the drama theater of Veliky Novgorod, the premiere of "Uncle Vani" in the reading of the Finnish director Automatic translate
VELIKIY NOVGOROD. In the repertoire of the Drama Theater. Dostoevsky has not appeared for a long time Chekhov’s plays, so the uncle Vani’s premiere shown on April 27 aroused special interest of the audience. Its reason was not only the work itself, well known to every theater-goer, but also the personality of the director, who turned to the work of the Russian classic.
Directed by "Uncle Vanya" Jari Yutinen, a famous director from Finland. He is well known to Russian theater-goers for his performances in various theaters of the country, for the participation of his directorial works in theater festivals. Three years ago, a performance staged by Jari Yutinen based on the works of Dostoevsky was shown at a festival in Staraya Russa.
This international festival brought together in its program chamber performances based on the prose of Dostoevsky. Thanks to her participation in “In sad songs from the heart of Europe” - a performance by Jari Jutinen, actress Lisa Sofia Pentinen received an award. She became a winner as a performer of the best female role.
In an interview before the premiere, the director recalled that “Sad Songs…” were fragments taken from “Crime and Punishment”. After the festival, Finnish artists successfully showed their work not only in Russian theaters, but also in European cities. To the question of why he undertook to pose “Uncle Vanya”, the play most in demand in Russian theaters, Yari Yutinen noted the relevance of the problems raised in it.
The play, written by Chekhov, is filled with subtext, giving the director the opportunity to read his author’s reading. This is a very interesting experience for a professional director. The performance takes place on a small stage, since only chamber space is able to give the opportunity for communication between actors and spectators.
In the future plans of Jari Yutinen, the staging of the play “Three Sisters”.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- In the Museum-Reserve "Melikhovo" showed the premiere of the play "Uncle Vanya"
- At the Chamber Theater presented the premiere of the play "Uncle Vanya"
- The premiere of "Uncle Vani" staged by Anatoly Ledukhovsky took place in the Krasnoyarsk drama
- "Tío Vanya", resumen
- В Москве впервые покажут "Сцены из деревенской жизни" по пьесе А.П. Чехова "Дядя Ваня"
- The Five Evenings Theater Festival opened with the performance of the Voronezh Chamber Theater Uncle Vanya
- The performance of the Vakhtangov theater "Uncle Vanya" in Kaliningrad ended the festival "Baltic Seasons"
- En Baltic House, el director Anatoly Praudin presentó la solución experimental de la obra de teatro de Chéjov "Tío Vanya"
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!