In the repertoire of the theater. Okhdopkova reappeared the play based on the play by A. Vampilov "Farewell in June" Automatic translate
IRKUTSK. In the theater to them. Okhlopkova hosted the premiere screenings of the new directorial work of Gennady Gushchin, "Farewell in June." Almost half a century ago, the play written by Alexander Vampilov was already in the repertoire of the theater. The director recalls that for the first time he saw “Farewell to June” as a first-year student. He still remembers how enthusiastically this performance was watched.
For many years, Gennady Gushchin dreamed of staging his own version of the Vampil play, which became the first great dramatic work for the author. Vampilov several times returned to this play, finalizing the plot, rewriting the individual details that characterize her characters. The playwright even changed the name of the play, introducing it under the name "Fair".
Connoisseurs of the work of Alexander Vampilov know that there are at least seven versions of the text of the play. Gennady Gushchin did not turn to one of them, when staging the play by combining several author’s options, he created his own version of the story told by Alexander Vampilov.
The director believes that the play he staged turned out to be more gloomy than the light comedy written by Vampilov. Although the production contains a sufficient number of comedic moments, the theme that runs through the entire performance is the possibility of a deal with conscience, which makes viewers seriously think. After all, no one, except conscience, can forbid a person to commit unseemly acts.
According to Gennady Gushchin, in spite of the fact that certain moments in his play look more harsh than in the version of the play he had once seen, the play remained a youth comedy. She combined the bright side of a carefree student life with the problems of adulthood that appeared in her heroes.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- In the Irkutsk drama to them. Okhlopkova successfully passed the premiere of the play "Macbeth"
- The festival of amateur theaters "Scarlet Sails" gathered in Irkutsk for the tenth time
- The Vampilov festival in Irkutsk opened with a performance of the Maly Theater
- In Barnaul began a tour of the Irkutsk Theater. Okhlopkova
- Theatrical season in the theater. Okhlopkova ended with a meeting with reporters
- En la celebración del aniversario del Gremio de Actores se le otorgó el premio "Buen Corazón"
- The Baltic House Theater has begun a new, anniversary season
- Fans of the theater "Workshop of Peter Fomenko" are waiting for the premiere of the play "Poplar"