The play "Elder Son" in Irkutsk began touring the St. Petersburg Theater "Workshop" Automatic translate
IRKUTSK. Thanks to the implementation of the theater project "Big Tours", Irkutsk theater-goers got the opportunity to meet with the artists of the Theater "Workshop", a young but already well-known team from St. Petersburg. Theater Workshop has been counting its age since 2010, however, its performances have already been awarded state awards and independent awards. Now the skill of acting and directing will be appreciated by the Irkutsk theater-goers.
One of the performances of the troupe of the "Workshop" in Irkutsk has already been seen. In September last year, St. Petersburg artists showed the play "Elder Son" at the Vampil Festival. Now, “Elder Son” on May 24 opened the tour program of the “Workshop” in Irkutsk. For the artists of the theater, this performance is of particular importance - “The Eldest Son” was the first theatrical work presented to the audience in the newly opened theater.
Viewers will get to know the next performance on May 25. Theater "Workshop" will present a comedy performance "At the Ark at Eight." The modern playwright Ulrich Huba in his work used the plot of the Flood. The result of his work was a parable that touched on the themes of faith and unbelief, love for one’s neighbor, friendship.
Before the end of the stay of St. Petersburg artists in Irkutsk, the audience will have time to see the drama “Dawns Here Are Quiet”, the play by Ostrovsky “The Marriage of Balzaminov”. Little theater-goers are also not forgotten - for them they brought the musical "Bremen Town Musicians", a fairy tale well-known and beloved by all children. Young spectators will not only watch a musical performance, but also participate in its action themselves.
The director’s reading of Grigory Kozlov’s drama written by Vyacheslav Verbin based on the Kuprin Pit will end the tour. Then the artists of the “Workshop” will continue the “Big Tour” in Ulan-Ude.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- "Grandes recorridos" del "Taller" del teatro de drama juvenil de Samara en Yevpatoriya
- "Big Tours" delight Kemerovo theater-goers all November
- "Big Touring-2017" theater named after Volkova in Penza and Saransk
- Russian Drama Theater from Yerevan opened the "Big Tours" project in Kemerovo
- In St. Petersburg, there are large tours of the Tatar National Theater. G. Kamala
- The performance of "Ramona" opened in St. Petersburg large tour of the Puppet Theater Rezo Gabriadze
- "Big Touring 2015" ended with a trip of the RAMT theater to Nizhny Novgorod