Roman Viktyuk Theater presented the premiere of the play "Venetian" Automatic translate
MOSCOW. Fans of the Viktyuk Theater, who visited MTYUZ on July 26, were the first spectators to see the performance “Venetian”. The director of the play, written in the 16th century by an unknown Italian author, was Igor Nevedrov, an actor working in the Viktyuk team. The artist has already tried himself in the directing profession, but at his theater he staged a performance for the first time.
Working on the production of a mischievous Italian play, which tells about the search for love and its enormous power over man, Igor Nevedrov uses the traditional methods of comedy del arte. In this way, the conditional nature of the art of the theater is exposed as much as possible. The result of his work is a performance in a play where the play “Venetian” is staged in a studio theater.
Viewers see how enthusiastically the studios work on the production, how in a dispute between a teacher and students an understanding of the director’s ideas is born. The creation of the play “Venetian” in the Viktyuk Theater was a dedication to the innovative directors who made a revolution in theatrical art - Meyerhold, Tairov, Evreinov.
Igor Nevedrov personally dedicated the production of The Venetian to his teachers, whom he considers Yuri Lyubimov and Roman Viktyuk. Vladimir Boehr, the stage designer of the performance, indicated the presence of the artistic director of the theater at the performance, placing the letters “P” and “B” on the set. Viewers are told that the meaning of these letters is “Revolution Ahead.” In response, the hall laughs.
There are enough funny moments in the play. Artists employed in the "Venetian". They have not only amazing plasticity, but also a great sense of humor. The action of the play is not limited to the space of the stage - actors appear in the hall, making the audience participants in the play.
The next show will take place on the theater’s home stage, in a building on Stromynka.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Roman Viktyuk Theater eröffnete Theatermarathon mit der Aufführung "Fedra"
- Roman Viktyuk Theater holds a theater marathon at MTYuZ
- Theaters of Vladivostok saw the most famous performance of Roman Viktyuk - "Handmaids"
- Roman Viktyuk in the theater marathon, ending the season, the first performance showed his new production of "Fedra"
- Theatrical theater-goers saw "Masters and Margarita" in the form of a musical
- Roman Viktyuk presented a performance dedicated to the Chernobyl tragedy
- The play "Incomparable" Roman Viktyuk celebrated his birthday
- The premiere of a new work by Kama Ginkas - "Lady Macbeth of our county"
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!