Theatrical theater-goers saw "Masters and Margarita" in the form of a musical Automatic translate
MOSCOW. On the first Monday of March, the Russian Song Theater presented the musical The Master and Margarita, performed by artists of the Music Hall Theater from St. Petersburg, to the capital’s theater-goers. The premiere of the musical based on the legendary work of Bulgakov took place in St. Petersburg six months ago, but it was brought to Moscow for the first time.
For residents of the capital, the stage embodiment of the famous novel is not a sensation. Many eminent directors of Moscow addressed his plot. The discoverer was the Taganka Theater, where spectators spent hours watching tickets to see the magnificent work of Yuri Lyubimov. It was followed by several more versions of performances from famous directors.
Not so long ago, Roman Viktyuk turned to Bulgakov’s novel, famous for his extraordinary stage language. His “Master and Margarita” differs in many respects from well-known productions. In his work, artists use plastic art, complemented by acrobatic elements. In the production of the St. Petersburg Music Hall, created by the directors Sofya Sirakanyan and Timofei Zhalnin, the main characters sang.
However, not only the vocal numbers that appeared in the production became the reason for the popularity of the musical, which has been going on for six months with full houses in St. Petersburg. Extremely attractive to the audience was the original approach to the production of its creators. The technology of the “situational scenario” used by the directors enables viewers not only to observe the action on the stage, but to become accomplices of what is happening.
Contribute to this and modern scenery, and original costumes of artists. From the beginning of work on the musical to its first show to the public, two years of hard work by 77 talented actors passed. The music for the project was created by 6 composers.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Roman Viktyuk Theater eröffnete Theatermarathon mit der Aufführung "Fedra"
- Roman Viktyuk Theater presented the premiere of the play "Venetian"
- Roman Viktyuk Theater holds a theater marathon at MTYuZ
- Theaters of Vladivostok saw the most famous performance of Roman Viktyuk - "Handmaids"
- Roman Viktyuk in the theater marathon, ending the season, the first performance showed his new production of "Fedra"
- Roman Viktyuk presented a performance dedicated to the Chernobyl tragedy
- The play "Incomparable" Roman Viktyuk celebrated his birthday
- Alles sehen, keine Angst haben und immer die Wahrheit sagen
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!