The play "Incomparable" Roman Viktyuk celebrated his birthday Automatic translate
MOSCOW. According to the tradition that has developed over many years, the famous director Roman Viktyuk celebrates his every birthday with the premiere of a new performance. The director did not change his habits this year either. On the day of its 77th anniversary, Roman Viktyuk on the stage of the theater. The Moscow City Council presented its new work - the play "Incomparable". The play was based on a play by Peter Quilter, telling a real story.
The heroine of this play, Florence Foster Jenkins, like the famous director, lived by her own rules, without looking back at the opinions of others. An opera singer, who, according to experts, had neither a hearing nor a voice, managed to achieve extraordinary popularity among the audience, who adored her for her incredible freedom of personality.
Critics scolded her, and at that time there were no empty seats at the concerts. A month before her death, the great Caruso, who considered the singer a genius, persuaded Jenkins to speak at Carnegie Hall, where she was enthusiastically received by the audience. To this day it is not clear whether the singer herself knew about the shortcomings of her singing.
It was not necessary to present the director of the production - from the first seconds of the performance every detail of the production spoke about its author. The famous style of Viktor Viktyuk was noticeable in any detail of the stage design, and the man, as the audience expected, became the male performer.
This is not the first time that the actor Dmitry Bozin embodies the female image on the stage - in his creative baggage, the role of Solange in the famous play “Handmaids”. For this actor, there is no specific role - he is able to transform into any character, it does not matter for him who he will play - man or woman.
After the performance, the director was literally inundated with flowers. Congratulations from the audience sounded, among which many colleagues of the master were present.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Roman Viktyuk Theater eröffnete Theatermarathon mit der Aufführung "Fedra"
- Roman Viktyuk Theater presented the premiere of the play "Venetian"
- Roman Viktyuk Theater holds a theater marathon at MTYuZ
- Theaters of Vladivostok saw the most famous performance of Roman Viktyuk - "Handmaids"
- Roman Viktyuk in the theater marathon, ending the season, the first performance showed his new production of "Fedra"
- Theatrical theater-goers saw "Masters and Margarita" in the form of a musical
- Roman Viktyuk presented a performance dedicated to the Chernobyl tragedy
- Theater nach dem Moskauer Stadtrat benannt eröffnete die Jubiläumssaison mit der Aufführung "Roman Comedy"
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!