Mikhail Bychkov told reporters about changes in the composition of the Chamber Theater troupe Automatic translate
VORONEZH. Before the opening of the season, a meeting of journalists with Mikhail Bychkov, the artistic director of the troupe, took place in the Voronezh Chamber Theater. Together with the theater director, Kamil Tukaev, Honored Artist of the Russian Federation, was present at the meeting. Director Yevgeny Safonova also took part in the communication. Her directorial work is the play “Mamleev. Other ”, the new season of the Chamber Theater will open.
The premiere will take place on September 9th. This performance, staged by St. Petersburg director Evgenia Safonova, is still a sketch of the project “Theater light”. It will be shown twice to the audience, and then during its discussion a decision will be made whether the sketch should be turned into a full-fledged performance.
Mikhail Bychkov did not wait for questions from journalists about changes in the troupe. He said that the departure from the theater of the leading actress Elena Lukin caused a lot of emotions in the team. Elena Lukinykh was busy in many performances, with her departure she had to start active rehearsals for the actors who replaced her.
In two productions on the stage, viewers will see Anastasia Meisinger. In December, the actress, as part of the participants of the play “City Day”, will go to the theater festival in Israel. She is also introduced in the play "Fools on the periphery." An actress from Moscow, Irina Grineva, was invited to the role that belonged to Elena Lukins in Tram "Desire". There will be replacements in other performances.
In early October, artists say goodbye to the play "Album". The stories of Arkady Averchenko, read by George Tskhvirava, played for many years on the old stage with a full house. Farewell to the performance leaving the repertoire will take place in the Great Hall of the new building.
Journalists were interested in what Bychkov himself plans to deliver in the new season. The director replied that he still has time to choose until the end of October.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- The premiere of the play "About Love" based on the prose of Vasily Shukshin took place at the Theater. Komissarzhevskaya
- At the Chamber Theater presented the premiere of the play "Uncle Vanya"
- Mikhail Bychkov spoke at a press conference about the program of the Platonov Festival
- The main prize of the Lipetsk Choice went to the film "White Moss"
- The Planeta.ru portal has started raising funds for the film "Free Love!"
- Voronezh Chamber showed at the festival a little-known play by Platonov
- Volkovsky festival opened with the Russian premiere of the play "War"
- Anniversary of Voronezh Chamber Theater repeated
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!