Residents of Vladimir showed the play "Young Guard" on Theater Square Automatic translate
VLADIMIR. The first stage of the unique project "Young Guard", born on the stage of the Vladimir Drama, ended on June 22 with a show at the Theater Square of Vladimir. The premiere of "Young Guard" was dedicated to the anniversary of Victory Day. Director Vladimir Kuznetsov presented his reading of the novel by Alexander Fadeev in late March 2015.
Although the audience, the first to see the performance, expressed gratitude to the artists and the director for a ten-minute standing ovation, the reaction of the press to it was mixed. Representatives of independent media wrote that such a statement of the novel is not able to help resolve conflicts.
The negative reaction of the journalists was caused by the beginning of the play, in which the director showed how the veteran with the St. George ribbon was beaten by supporters of the Right Sector, carrying the Ukrainian flag. Vladimir Kuznetsov explained the inclusion of this episode in a video of a similar situation.
Further events in the performance correspond to those described in the novel, but are sometimes interrupted by the inclusion of federal television channels with news from Ukraine. After the premiere, which caused a scandal in the media, the performance did not go on in the theater for some time. However, residents of many areas of the region were able to see it.
The result of these trips was the birth of a project in which the "Young Guard" was shown in 20 Russian cities. The performance was also able to see in Lugansk, Donetsk and Krasnodon. The continuation of the project is planned for autumn. The "Young Guard" will be shown to residents of the Far East.
In Vladimir, about two thousand people came to Theater Square. After the performance ended with endless applause, the action “Candle of Remembrance” took place. Hundreds of candles lit up on the steps leading to the theater, and a large-scale copy of the Victory banner appeared on the square.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Se inauguró en el MAMM una exposición del arquitecto jefe de Moscú, Sergey Kuznetsov, "Contacto personal. Gráficos arquitectónicos".
- In the last premiere of the season, Vladimir theater-goers learned about the "Secret of the Moore Clan"
- At the anniversary exhibition of the Saratov painter Viktor Chudin presented the early sketches of the artist
- Master class en el arte del ballet en el marco del Festival Internacional "Children’s Petersburg"
- At the Vladimir Drama Theater, the premiere of the play “At the Turn of the Times”, dedicated to the work of Yevgeny Yevtushenko
- The fourth festival of social performances opens in Kirov
- The exhibition of the Stavropol artist Kuznetsov is open in Rostov-on-Don
- Daria Yakovishina-Kuznetsova Rock Garden 0+
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!