Festival of street theaters "Theater Yard" opened in Tula Automatic translate
TULA. The magnificent weather became a pleasant bonus, which attracted a huge number of people wishing to join the theatrical art. For the ninth time, theater groups have come to Tula to bring together artists whose performances do not require luxurious rooms. According to a tradition that was born many centuries ago, these artists show their creativity on the streets and squares of the city. Their audience does not need comfortable chairs, becoming part of the performance.
“Theater Courtyard” - the festival of street theaters that has become traditional in Tula, every year more and more participants come to it. For the first time, “Theater Yard” gathered guests and spectators in 2011. From the first festival days, the festival of street theaters gained fans. Spectacles enthusiastically accepted unique performances.
The following Theater Yards have become international forums. Artists from not only the former republics came to Tula to share their work. Tula spectators got the opportunity to get acquainted with the performances of street actors who arrived at the festival from European countries.
The festival of street theaters, which started on July 18, acquired an unprecedented scale. The organizers of the festival, the main one of which has traditionally become the Municipal Theater “Hermitage”, have calculated that this year 53 groups representing 8 countries, including artists from 10 Russian cities, became participants in the “Theater Yard”. Only from Tula, 10 groups participate in the festival.
As always, the events of the festival began with a carnival procession - the participants of the “Theater Courtyard”, accompanied by theater-goers, moved to the main square of the city to the main post office with incendiary music. The festival opened with a performance by drummers - the Spanish band “Brincadeira”.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Crimean Youth Theater reopens the Theater Yard
- Pushkin State Museum of Fine Arts A.S. Pushkin will hold exhibitions at the sites of the Russian Post
- Impact Hub Odessa invita a la feria de caridad "Día de la gente abierta: el mundo a través de los ojos de los niños"
- Igor Dryomin: Ausstellung "Habitat. Geburt einer neuen Form - VII"
- Tula Art Museum invites you to travel around Japan
- The artist Natalia Ovsiyenko with the exhibition "Spring mood" first presented her work in Tula
- "Notre patrie - Russie" - exposition d’Alexandre Chilov à Toula
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!