Closing of the season at the Moscow Provincial Theater Automatic translate
MOSCOW. The theater of Sergei Bezrukov this year at the close of the season gathered a huge number of spectators. The last performance of the theater season ended was the dedication of V. Vysotsky staged by Sergei Bezrukov. “Vysotsky. Birth of a legend ”was first presented to the public on the birthday of the Poet.
However, this time the performance was shown to a much larger number of spectators, because the leader invited him to the Crocus City Hall for the final production of the season, with a concert hall accommodating 2 thousand people. The audience received the performance very warmly, because most of the audience consisted of fans of the famous bard.
The older generation of the public, for whom Vysotsky is still a legend, followed what was happening on stage with close attention, recognizing in each of the artists the image of his poet. The young spectators who were born after the departure of the idol of the seventies, the content of the performance aroused no less interest. Both generations of spectators supported the most famous songs of Vladimir Semenovich, sounding from the stage.
They were performed in a variety of arrangements - from classic bardic versions with a guitar, to performances accompanied by an orchestra. The most courageous performers added a modern sound to Vysotsky’s songs, using the style of rock singers. The result was a performance that became a story not only about the time when Vladimir Semyonovich lived and worked, but also about today.
Although the Provincial Theater is still very young - the season ended is only the fourth in his life, but it was extremely intense. Seven premieres, participation in the Stanislavsky Season, participation in the Big Tour. Residents of Khabarovsk and Vladivostok got acquainted with their work. In the anniversary season, spectators are expected in the theater on September 5.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Die Premiere von "The Cherry Orchard" von Sergei Bezrukov
- The play "Merry Soldier" opened the fourth season of the Moscow Provincial Theater
- A fantastic story from the provincial life in the Provincial Theater
- Opening of the Moscow Regional Provincial Theater - performance "Found a scythe on a stone"
- Peter Bezrukov "An den Ufern von Pakhra"
- Exposición de Peter Bezrukov
- Das Buch handelt von Vladimir Vysotsky. Ohne Vergoldung und Engelsflügel
- Ausstellungszentrum "Gamayun" eröffnete eine Ausstellung von Grafiken des Künstlers Nikolai Leontyev "Our Vysotsky"