IV International Festival of Arts "Living Gulf of Finland" Automatic translate
с 10 Ноября
по 15 Декабря
Творческий кластер “АРТМУЗА”
Васильевский остров, 13 линия, дом 70-72
Gallery "C" (1st floor) - November 10 - December 13, 2020
"Design Club" (2nd floor) - November 11 - December 14, 2020
Lecture Corner (2nd floor) - November 12 - December 15, 2020
Traditional values in a new normality
The International Art Festival "Living Gulf of Finland" will be held within the walls of ARTMUZA for the third time.
The festival shows the close connection between the countries of the Baltic region, which are united not only by history and geography, but also by their values. Through art as a universal figurative language, we can always understand each other.
New York artist Natalia Koren has prepared a personal project “Air Time. Eternal Daily ”, in which he reflects on the interdependence of Man and Nature, the symbiosis of elemental elements and the culture of living, the eclecticism of the constant and the momentary.
The festival includes a cultural program, an ecological holiday for children and adults “Seal Day”, finals of creative contests for young authors “Undo Industria” and a student contest “ARTquatoria”.
The curator of the festival is Marina Krasilnikova. The exposition will occupy the first and second floors of the museum.
- Zaur Tskhadaya. Blue, heavenly 0+
- Sergey MIKHANKOV "ANTIUTOPIA"
- The myth of the Sukharev tower
- AGATE WHITE "QUIET GAMES"
- Exposición de obras del taller creativo de Valeria LOSHAK "FLORES Y AVES", 0+
- Exposición "Trayectorias" 0+
- Festival "El último sueño del invierno"
- Tercera exposición del proyecto "Moscú Kazán" Dmitry Krasilnikov (1903-1951). Pintura, Gráficos
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!