Exhibition of Natalia Egorova "Breath of Flowers" Automatic translate
с 16 Января
по 15 Февраля
Галерея «Мансарда Художников»
Большая Пушкарская д. 10
January 16 in the Attic of Artists opens exhibition of Natalia Egorova "Breath of Flowers." In all of her paintings, Natalia seeks to capture the fleeting sensations, to capture the moment, which will disappear in a second. Egorova is a modern follower of the Impressionists and in her paintings it is easy to see a special light and the dreaminess inherent in Impressionism.
Delicate, almost fresh flowers will bloom in the gallery in the very middle of winter and, although spring is still far away, Valentine’s Day is just around the corner. Fresh bouquets in pastel colors will please your loved one and remind you of warm spring days. The artist herself talks about her paintings in the same way she writes through elusive images: “In the breath of flowers there are different aromas - spicy, fresh, herbal, many shades of smell and color. His forgotten words, sunspots, evening shadows, joys, discoveries, dreams - that is reflected in the eyes of man… "
- "Ciudad de pequeñas casas" - exposición de Igor Kotsarev
- The anniversary of the national artist of Russia May Miturich-Khlebnikov was celebrated with an exhibition in the Velimir Khlebnikov House-Museum
- Exposición "Obras maestras de acuarelas y gráficos de Europa occidental de la colección de AG Egorov. Italia, Francia. España"
- Vortrag von Alexander Egorov "Auswahl von Fotomaterial für die Ausstellung"
- Exhibition of Anastasia Slavnova "Lamor"
- "ARCHITEKTUR. ROTUNDUS URBI"
- Exposición Alexey Mitin "Fotos cómicas"
- "Mar del sol en diciembre"