Business visa to the UK and how does it differ from a work visa Automatic translate
If you plan to go to the UK to resolve business issues, then you need to apply for a business visa, according to which you can engage in various types of activities, with the exception of paid and non-paid work. This type of visa is issued for a period of six months to one year (when applying for an Academic visa).
This visa is suitable for a short trip in order to meet with business partners or future customers.
How is a business visa different from a work visa?
When applying for a business visa, you need to know that compared to a work visa, it provides completely different opportunities. First of all, this concerns the prohibition of work and business activities. The documents required for applying for a visa also differ. The main feature of a work visa (Tier2) is that it is issued to applicants who are not citizens of England and want to work on its territory. Checkout british visa for subsequent employment is possible only subject to an official invitation from a British company acting as an employer. Such a visa can be obtained only by certified and qualified professionals who are highly valued in England.
The presence of a Tier 2 General visa indicates that a British company is ready to accept a job for a specific position. In addition, the applicant must score at least 70 points on the immigration system. It includes many parameters, including proficiency in English at B1 level and a salary of at least 20 thousand feet per year. Taxes will be deducted from it.
What can and cannot be done on a business visa?
Getting a visa for business travel has its own characteristics. According to such a permit on the territory of Misty Albion, you can:
- attend short training courses, provided that this is the main purpose of the visit;
- engage in a permitted type of activity that is related to the profession or work of a migrant.
On a business visa in the UK it is prohibited:
- extend your stay in the country by re-entry;
- create a legal marriage;
- use private medical services;
- receive money from the state.
Visa application centers accept visa documents, of which there are only five in Russia. They are located in different cities and are authorized to collect and execute documents for a trip to England. In order to get the long-awaited stamp in your passport and go on an exciting journey or to meet with future partners, you need:
- to prove their solvency through bank statements and certificates;
- to prove the fact that you receive wages from abroad;
- prove that a visit to England is not transitory.
A business visa to the UK allows you to meet with colleagues and business partners, enter into profitable deals and attend various excursions. In a word, you can do almost everything except work and business.
- Музеи мира – большой архив музейных коллекций живописи
- Viajando de Estados Unidos a Rusia
- Holidays in Spain: from educational excursions to luxurious beach vacations
- Visa Center
- ¿Cómo afectará el reemplazo de un pasaporte la obtención de una visa Schengen?
- Little-known works of famous artists at the exhibition "Without a visa"
- How to get a loan or Why banks refuse a loan
- Exposición "Última dirección / 5 años"
- Permanent residence of Malta: arguments in favor of choosing the registration of status on the island
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!