Summary: Russian painting Automatic translate
The State Tretyakov Gallery is one of the most famous art galleries in Russia. Various genres of painting are exhibited here. It got its name from its founder Pavel Tretyakov, a Moscow merchant and art connoisseur. In the middle of the 19th century, Pavel Tretyakov began collecting Russian paintings. A man of high culture and delicate aesthetic taste, he selected the most significant and characteristic works of the Russian school of painting. He devoted 40 years of his life to his main vocation - the creation of the National Art Museum. This gallery exhibits many works of the "Itinerants".
Tretyakov began collecting contemporary paintings, but soon expanded the boundaries of his collection. Art of the XIX century, works by Bryulov, Ivanov, Vasnetsov; works of art of the 18th century and ancient Russian art - all this gradually found its place in the collection of Tretyakov. More than once he had to add wings to his house in Lavrushinsky Lane.
In 1881, he opened his collection to the general public. In 1892 he donated his collection to the city of Moscow. Since then, the gallery has received hundreds of paintings from other museums and private collections. Here is a rich collection of ancient Russian icons. The world famous Trinity icon, painted at the beginning of the 15th century by Andrei Rublev, is exhibited here.
The gallery contains halls dedicated to the magnificent works of such celebrities of the 18th century as Rokotov, Levitsky, Borovitsky, Shchedrin. The first half of the 19th century is represented by brilliant works by Bryulov, Ivanov, Tropinin, Venitsianov. The second half is especially well represented. The gallery contains the best collections of "Itinerants", such as Kramskoy, Perov, Yaroshenko, Myasoyedov and others. Such great names as Surikov, Repin, Vereshchagin, Vasnetsov, Levitan are associated with the "Itinerants".
Here you can see historical paintings, portraits of stylists, landscapes, seascapes and much more. Today the gallery is an important source of study and popularization of Russian art.
The Hermitage in St. Petersburg is one of the most famous museums in the world. The founding of the museum dates back to 1764, when Catherine the Great received 225 Western European paintings from the Berlin merchant Ernst Gackowski. At first, the museum was conceived as a place of seclusion, reminiscent of park pavilions, which at that time were called “hermits”. It consisted of two pavilions - South and North and a garden suspended between them. The walls of the North Pavilion were covered with paintings. Later, the entire collection of paintings and antiquities got its name.
The museum grew rapidly in the 18th century and soon became one of the largest art galleries. At the beginning of the 19th century, it was reorganized into special departments and a restoration school was added to it.
Today, the Hermitage collection numbers about 3 million exhibits, which are exhibited in 353 halls occupying 5 buildings: the Winter Palace, the Small Hermitage, the Big (Old) Hermitage, the New Hermitage and the Hermitage Theater. All of them are visible from the bank of the Neva. The museums of six sections display works of art and culture dating from ancient times to the present day.
The Department of Prehistoric Culture has one of the richest collections of ancient archaeological funds.
The Department of Classical Antiquity houses a unique collection of Greek and Roman sculpture, painted antique vases, carved jams and jewelry.
The Department of the East houses exhibits of ancient civilizations of Egypt, Asia, Turkey, Mongolia, China and Japan.
The Department of Russian Culture stores and displays materials dating from early Slavic times to the second half of the 19th century. Here you can see old Russian icons, portraits, watercolors, pencil drawings, objects of applied art - porcelain, glass, stone, metal jewelry, costumes, carpets and tapestries.
The numismatics department owns a collection of more than 1 million coins, orders, medals from different countries and times, which any world museum would be proud of.
The most famous of all the departments of the Hermitage is the Department of Western European Art, which includes an art gallery and a collection of sculpture and decorative and applied art. They date back to the Middle Ages to this day, including canvases by prominent artists from Italy, Spain, Holland, France, Germany, England, as well as sculptures, pencil drawings, and works of applied art.
Perm State Art Gallery
The Perm State Picture Gallery is one of the oldest art museums in the country. Its history began long before the revolution. A special art department at the Perm Scientific and Industrial Museum was created in 1902, and the first exhibits entered the museum. Paintings and 24 prints from paintings by Repin, Bryulov and Vasnetsov were presented at the Academy of Arts.
In 1907, the paintings and landscapes of Vereshchagin were transferred to the gallery. The exhibition was organized in 1907, and many works from Perm, Yekaterinburg and Vyatka remained in the gallery.
After the revolution of 1917, the Scientific and Industrial Museum took up serious and painstaking work to preserve the artistic values. As a result of this work, the second exhibition was held in Perm in 1920. Visitors could see the works of Aivazovsky, Vasnetsov, Korovin-Nesterov and other famous masters. The gallery was later expanded with exceptional examples of wood sculpture. Pictures of famous Russian painters of the 17th-19th centuries also got here. Thus, the gallery was enriched.
In 1927, the art museum was renamed the Perm gallery. In 1932 he possessed so many exhibits that he had to move to the former cathedral, a unique monument of Russian classicism. In 1945, the gallery was named the Perm State Art Gallery.
Not many art galleries in the country can compare with the collection of the Perm State Art Gallery in terms of diversity and artistic value. Our gallery is on a par with such treasures as the Hermitage, the Tretyakov Gallery and the Pushkin Museum of Fine Arts.
Now the gallery has more than 36,000 exhibits, including Russian, Soviet and Western European painting, sculpture, works of arts and crafts and numismatics.
The ancient wooden sculpture of Perm is a peculiar sphere of Russian sculpture of the 17th-19th centuries. It was inspired by ancient Russian traditions and the Permian local style of woodcarving. Wooden sculpture of Perm is made in the technique of sculptural relief and is considered "carved icon painting". Sculptures are marked with powerful spiritual potential and have a great emotional impact.
evgenkug | etxt
- Mark Margulis "Portrait from 2 to 80"
- Wanderers: Russian Landscape Artists: Peredvizhniki
- Cinco obras destacadas del Museo de Bellas Artes de Kaluga participan en la exposición a gran escala "Tesoros de los museos rusos" en la sala de exposiciones central "Manege"
- Ausstellung "Im Kameradenkreis. Zum 180. Geburtstag von IN Kramskoy"
- "Wanderer und Impressionisten. Auf dem Weg ins 20. Jahrhundert"
- The exhibition of one painting "A. Rylov" Landscape. River. "
- Ausstellung "Attraktion des Realismus"
- AUSSTELLUNG "Pioniere. Genies der Welt"