The house-museum of Pavel Kuznetsov invites the master of "Gardens" to the exhibition of heritage Automatic translate
At the end of September, the Radishchevsky Museum of the city of Saratov presented an opportunity for its residents and visitors to get acquainted with the creative heritage of their countryman, painter Pavel Kuznetsov and his wife and colleague Elena Bebutova. The exhibition "Gardens" opened in the branch of the museum, which is the house-museum of Pavel Kuznetsov, which began work as a museum site in January 2001.
This museum appeared thanks to the donated state, the heirs of the master, at home and their transfer to the Radishchev Museum of a tremendous amount of work by a family of artists. The collection consisted of 340 paintings by Pavel Kuznetsov and 110 works by his wife, Elena Bebutova. From the paintings of artists in the funds of the Radischevsky Museum and compiled the exposition of this exhibition.
All the paintings that visitors to the exhibition can see were painted in the thirties, which were not too simple in the artist’s work. The events occurring at that time in the life of the country seemed to the artist so important that he was sincerely convinced of the need to perpetuate them.
If before this period Kuznetsov’s paintings had a harmonious and light style of painting, especially in still lifes and landscapes, the theme was more important in the works of this period, but a real riot of colors appeared in these works. However, even at this time, the artist created canvases on which, with all the inborn love for nature, the gardens were imbued with sun glare, the collection of apples, striking in their shades of color.
Of the three works that presented the work of Elena Bebutova at the exhibition, one is also devoted to the theme of gardens. It is only executed in the form of a fantasy on the theme of the apple tree.
"Gardens" in the image of a family of artists can be seen on October 27.
- Galería "Estética" te invita a evaluar las pinturas de Vladimir Rakcheev
- La exposición "Puerta Roja" se ha convertido en una fiesta para los artistas de Saratov
- El festival de teatro en Saratov está dedicado a la memoria de Oleg Yankovsky
- In the Saratov Youth Theater the premiere of the student performance "Armless from Spokane"
- At an evening dedicated to the founder of the museum. Radishchev, opened two exhibitions
- Centenary of Saratov artist Boris Bobrov celebrated with an exhibition in the museum
- In the project of the Radishchev Museum, viewers saw a picture of Marco Ricci
- Flower delivery in Saratov: How to choose the best service?
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!