Smolensk artist Valery Lyashenko celebrated two anniversaries simultaneously Automatic translate
SMOLENSK. The exhibition hall of the city House of Artists invites you to visit the exhibition of his fellow countryman, Honored Artist of the Russian Federation Valery Lyashenko. With this personal exhibition, Valery Lyashenko celebrates his seventieth anniversary and fifty years of creative activity.
For many years, the artist successfully combines creative activity with pedagogical work. Since 1992, Valery Lyashenko has been working at the college at the Smolensk Institute of Arts, and since 1997 he has been the head of the art department of the same college.
Specializing in graphics, the artist uses only shades of black and white in his works, however, in an amazing way that is not subject to any logic, a blooming apple tree painted in black and white begins to cast a bluish-pink hue. Valery Lyashenko writes not only graphics, he has completed paintings using the technique of pastel, watercolor works.
The artist takes themes for his work not only from life, he also actively uses literary sources. In his creative luggage more than thirty published books with his illustrations. The exposition of the anniversary exhibition is made up of works performed by Valery Lyashenko at different times - the earliest work dates back to 1959. The artist says that he is not ashamed of any work, but even a picture that reflects the beginning of his career.
Since the mid-seventies, Valery Lyashenko was a member of the Smolensk Board of the Union of Artists. He worked with young artists, supporting the young talents in every possible way. During the 18 years of his work in this position, 42 people from the wards of Valery Ivanovich became members of the Union of Artists.
You can get acquainted with the work of Valery Lyashenko until February 5th.
- Ejecución de una obra maestra hipnótica por Karl Orff en la apertura de la temporada de la Filarmónica de Smolensk
- "Facets of Nature" - an exhibition of landscapes by Sargis Gogoryan in Smolensk
- Smolensk celebrates the anniversary of writer Boris Vasiliev
- In Smolensk, Theater Day was marked by premieres in several theaters of the city
- Theater named after Vakhtangov showed in Smolensk the benefit of Vladimir Etush
- Exhibition of folk artist Elchaninov in Smolensk - a new experiment
- Die Entstehung der slawischen Kultur im Mittelalter, Teil 2
- Ausstellung "Über die alte Smolenskaja" der angesehenen russischen Künstler Evgeny Dolgachev (Gemälde) und Vladimir Tarakanov (Skulptur)
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!