The exhibition "Artist and Book", representing the work of illustrators, opened in Kazan Automatic translate
KAZAN. The Gallery of Modern Art, which is part of the Pushkin Museum of the Republic of Tatarstan, presented the work of young authors at the exhibition “Artist and Book”. The exhibition, which opened on April 7, became one of the projects organized in honor of the Year of Literature taking place in Russia.
More than three hundred works by artists, painters and masters of graphic art claimed the right to participate in this exhibition. Among them, almost half of the works were submitted by young authors. The exhibition includes 200 works, many of which belong to students of art universities in Kazan.
Today, the profession of illustrator is much less in demand than several decades ago. Rapidly evolving computer technology is crowding out books from the human life, illustrated by artists. The exhibition “Artist and Book” enables viewers to plunge into the rich world of the artist, get acquainted with the work of talented artists who masterfully own the art of book graphics.
The exposition presents a substantial number of illustrations created for the works of Tatar literature. Among them, it is worth noting the work of F. Khasyanova, who illustrated the book “Tatar Folk Tales”, by Rushan Shamsutdinov, who presented works telling the history of the Tatar people.
Of great interest was the new work of Niyaz Khaziahmetov. The presented works are included in the Vivat Kazan series and are made in the style of posters issued at the beginning of the 20th century. Many young authors showed illustrations to the works of classics of the Soviet era, foreign writers.
The excellent quality of the work of novice authors speaks of their excellent preparation.
You can see the exposition of the exhibition until the end of April.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Farida Khasyanova. Malerei, Grafik
- Exposición de obras de Leyla Khasyanova. Pintura
- "Nuestra Crimea" - una exposición conjunta de hombres de perros vivos de Crimea y Kazán se inauguró en Kazán
- Anniversary exhibition of Kazan artist Grigory Eidinov opens in the national gallery "Khazine"
- The best films of the Message to Man festival in Kazan
- El crítico de arte Ildar Galeev presentó un libro de dos volúmenes con los diarios de Ivan Yuvachev.
- An exhibition "Russian Impressionist Konstantin Korovin" opens in Kazan, which arrived from the Russian Museum
- Leave to return. To the anniversary of Sofia Gubaidulina