The exhibition "Scale 1: 2" by Oleg Tistol opened in Kiev Automatic translate
KIEV. March 21 at the Kiev art center Dymchuk Gallery opened an exhibition of Oleg Tistol. The reason for the creation of the exhibition was the author’s thoughts about the place of Ukrainian culture in the world and the role that falls to each creator.
“Scale 1: 2” is a search for the coordinate system that Ukraine occupies in the global cultural space. Moreover, the artist emphasized that Ukraine at this moment of its development is at the sketch stage and cannot be considered a finished work. Ie culture as a mentality is not fully formed and willingly accept influences from the outside.
All the work of Oleg Tistol is a kind of reflection. He constantly focuses on discussion issues, trying to study them in the context of the past and the present, while looking into the possible future. Futuristic forecasts remain unclear, but the present is seething with strength and energy.
Therefore, he assumes not only the role of the creator, but the role of the carrier of such eternal truths as Good, Truth. Touching upon important aspects of the social life of Ukraine, he as if says - all the paths are open, just don’t be afraid to follow them!
Eva Istr © Gallerix.ru
- Zum ersten Mal in Donezk, das Internationale Festival der Spektren der kleinen Formen "Stage Stage"
- The eternal return of Kira Muratova. Year after anniversary
- La XIX Feria Internacional del Libro
- The program of the festival "Silent Nights" announced
- Odessa will host the first international literary festival
- The 19th International Book Fair "Green Wave" will be held in Odessa
- Winners of the Children Film Festival festival announced for children and adolescents
- Buy a janome 2325 and enjoy sewing
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!