The largest exhibition of works by Alexei Zhabsky opened at the Central House of Artists Automatic translate
MOSCOW. In the exhibition hall of the Central House of Artists, located on Krymsky Val, from the 5th day the exhibition “Offering” opens, representing the paintings and graphic works of the remarkable artist Alexei Zhabsky. The exhibition was organized at the initiative of the International Confederation of the Union of Artists and the Union of Artists of Russia.
The official opening of the exhibition will take place on November 8th. Visitors to the exhibition hall No. 14, located on the second floor of the Central House of Artists, will be able to see more than two hundred works performed by Alexey Alexandrovich Zhabsky during various periods of his work. The exposition includes works of different genres - landscapes, still lifes, portraits.
Although landscapes and still lifes were the main genres for the artist, in his legacy there are plot canvases on modern and historical themes. Often, working on a painting, Zhabsky initially performed his detailed sketch in watercolor. These watercolors, as well as the plots written in this technique without regard to paintings on the canvas, have become an important part of the artist’s creative heritage.
During his lifetime, Aleksei Aleksandrovich did not seek to conduct solo exhibitions, however, his work, which took part in large-scale exhibitions of various degrees of prestige, was always appreciated.
In 1996, Zhabsky was awarded the title of Honored Artist of the Russian Federation. Over the years of creativity, the artist was awarded a substantial number of prestigious awards. The first prize Alexey Alexandrovich was also noted in 1996. He was awarded a silver medal from the Academy of Arts of Russia. Then came no less prestigious prizes and medals.
Personal exhibitions took place only after the death of the artist. The largest of all the held expositions can be seen until November 21.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Ausstellung "Alexey Zhabsky. Schicksal auf Leinwand"
- La herencia creativa de Alexey Zhabsky está representada por el Museo de AS Pushkin
- The exhibition of the artist Katya Medvedeva in the Central House of Artists is dedicated to her 80th birthday
- Igor Dryomin: Moscow Seasons. Fall 2016
- In the halls of the Central House of Artists on Krymsky Val opened the exhibition "Arctic" in Moscow, arrived from Murmansk
- Jurors Announced Laureates of the International Project – Exhibition “Landscapes of Abstraction”
- Große Ausstellung "Künstler der Krim", organisiert von der Union der Künstler Russlands, einem Arbeiter in den Hallen des Zentralen Hauses der Künstler
- Igor Dryomin: "Edge of the World", exhibition at the Central House of Artists
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!