Exhibition of the Honored Artist of the RSFSR Vladimir Nekrasov opened at the Central House of Artists Automatic translate
MOSCOW. In honor of the 90th anniversary of the outstanding artist Vladimir Nekrasov, in one of the exhibition halls of the Central House of Artists began an exhibition of his works written in the period, which came to be called the "era of socialist realism."
Connoisseurs of painting, neglecting the work of artists who worked during these years, should see the paintings of Vladimir Ilyich Nekrasov, presented under the title "Eternal Values of Socialist Realism."
Indeed, some of the paintings that make up the exhibition are painted on political topics. However, the craftsmanship with which these canvases were painted make them forget about their subject, noting only the remarkable talent of the author, who created brilliant, full of vitality paintings.
In addition to canvases written on ordered topics, sketches and sketches took their rightful place at the exhibition, looking at which it becomes clear that the main thing in the creative legacy of Vladimir Nekrasov is his great skill in creating paintings belonging to the Russian classical school, and the painter himself is one of the most outstanding its representatives.
For many years, heading the department of drawing at the Surikov Institute, Vladimir Nekrasov was a teacher with many famous artists of the Soviet era. The artist’s son, Anton Nekrasov, was also among his pupils. His paintings became a worthy addition to the anniversary exhibition of Vladimir Nekrasov.
Anton Nekrasov not only continued the dynasty of artists of the Nekrasovs, but also took the baton of the spiritual traditions of the older Nekrasov. Anton Nekrasov has an impeccable artistic taste, and experts define the genre of his work as romantic impressionism.
The exhibition, where you can get acquainted simultaneously with the works of two generations of painters, is open until May 17th.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- For the first time on the Russian stage, Sergei Zhenovach presented the play "Kira Sergeevna" based on the prose of Victor Nekrasov
- "Nostalgia" in the canvases of the artist Mikhail Nekrasov at the anniversary exhibition
- Igor Dryomin: Sin pesticidas Exposición individual de la Galería Oleg Nekrasov "Sueños"
- The exhibition of the artist Katya Medvedeva in the Central House of Artists is dedicated to her 80th birthday
- Igor Dryomin: Moscow Seasons. Fall 2016
- In the halls of the Central House of Artists on Krymsky Val opened the exhibition "Arctic" in Moscow, arrived from Murmansk
- Jurors Announced Laureates of the International Project – Exhibition “Landscapes of Abstraction”
- Große Ausstellung "Künstler der Krim", organisiert von der Union der Künstler Russlands, einem Arbeiter in den Hallen des Zentralen Hauses der Künstler
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!