Ivanovsky artist Alexander Yachkov presented a personal exhibition Automatic translate
IVANOVO. The exhibition hall of the city administration invites you to visit the exhibition of the famous Ivanovo artist Alexander Yachkov, which opened on February 3rd. The artist lives in the city since 1959, having arrived in Ivanovo after graduating from high school in his native Meshchersky region of the Ryazan region.
Alexander Yachkov received his professional education at the Ivanovo Art College, where he graduated in 1967. After studying, Yachkov worked in various organizations of the city as a graphic designer, while improving his skills, creating works of painting.
Beginning in 1978, his place of work was the combine of the art fund of the Russian Federation, where the artist worked until 1993, while continuing to actively engage in creativity. Alexander Yachkov began to represent paintings at city exhibitions since 1978, and the first solo exhibition was organized in 2000. It took place in the house-museum of B.I. Proporkov, whose visitors were able to get acquainted with more than fifty works of the artist.
In 2007, Alexander Yachkov became a member of the Union of Artists of the Russian Federation, in the same year, the Governor of the Ivanovo Region handed him a Certificate of Merit. Even before joining the Union of Artists, he had three solo exhibitions, where most of the work was represented by landscapes.
Landscapes for Alexander have always been a favorite genre, but among his works there are portraits of people close to the author. The artist does not leave without attention and still lifes. In the landscapes painted by the artist, the audience often has a time when nature only wakes up from winter, or in late autumn expects its approach.
The works of Alexander Prokhorovich are in the collection of the Ivanovo Art Museum and in private collections.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Exhibition by the artist Tatyana Komlyakova "Patterns on Canvas and Stone" at the Ivanovo Stone Museum
- The exhibition "Artists of Chuvashia" arrived in Ivanovo, and "Artists of the Land of Ivanovo" visit in Cheboksary
- Announced the results of the anniversary festival "Mirror"
- A book about Tarkovsky, based on rare documents and photographs, has been released
- In the Ivanovo Puppet Theater, the performance "He, She and War" opened the festival "Anthill-2016"
- In the Ivanovo region started the film festival "Mirror"
- "My city" - an exhibition of the Ivanovo painter N. Maximychev in the regional art museum
- Exhibition by Alexander Sergeevich Ivanov "Dialogue with nature"
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!