"Nostalgia" in the canvases of the artist Mikhail Nekrasov at the anniversary exhibition Automatic translate
NIZHNY NOVGOROD. The State Nizhny Novgorod Museum invites guests to Mikhail Nekrasov’s solo exhibition Nostalgia, open on February 27th. The exhibition dedicated to the fiftieth anniversary of the famous Nizhny Novgorod artist presents more than forty works of graphic art and paintings created by Mikhail Nekrasov at different times.
For Mikhail, Nizhny Novgorod is his native and beloved city, so he calls city landscapes with images of old Nizhny Novgorod streets his favorite works. The artist calls his works “sentimental realism”, combining reality with a dream in them. In his paintings, the beloved streets of his hometown take on a new look.
In addition to urban landscapes, the artist writes genre compositions, rural landscapes, still lifes and even abstract compositions. The artist loves to write and landscapes. Despite a variety of genre preferences, in any picture or drawing made by the artist, nostalgic notes, touched by subtle irony, are visible.
The artist himself says that the old corners of Nizhny Novgorod disappear over time, even the stones that laid the streets are gradually erased, becoming a thing of the past. Therefore, he tries to capture them on his canvases, reviving the streets and characters who lived in bygone times.
The first place he studied at Mikhail was the art school in Cheboksary, where he studied for 1983-1, then he studied in St. Petersburg, at the Academy. Repin, completed in 1994. Mikhail Ivanovich began to actively participate in exhibitions since 1987, and since 1977 he has been a member of the Union of Artists of the Russian Federation.
The work of Mikhail Nekrasov is popular among connoisseurs of painting, collectors are willingly purchased by not only Russian but also European countries.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- For the first time on the Russian stage, Sergei Zhenovach presented the play "Kira Sergeevna" based on the prose of Victor Nekrasov
- Exhibition of the Honored Artist of the RSFSR Vladimir Nekrasov opened at the Central House of Artists
- Igor Dryomin: Sin pesticidas Exposición individual de la Galería Oleg Nekrasov "Sueños"
- "Shchedrin-marathon" at the end of the anniversary year
- The new season of Boldino Autumn is a source of joy and inspiration for new generations
- Nikita Mikhalkov presented the performance "Metamorphoses" in Nizhny Novgorod
- Im Mittelpunkt stehen Menschen, die das Gesicht der modernen britischen Kultur prägen.
- Personal exhibition of watercolors by Alexander Terentyev in Nizhny Novgorod