The opened exhibition of paintings by Pavel Ryzhenko, dedicated to the history of the country Automatic translate
MOSCOW. On October 14, an exhibition of the famous Kaluga artist Pavel Viktorovich Ryzhenko was opened in the exhibition hall of the RVIO (military historical society), located in Lavrushinsky Lane. The exhibition, presented to visitors under the title "Empire in the Last War", was organized with the participation of the RVIO, the Pavel Ryzhenko Foundation and the ROSIZO exhibition center.
During the work of the honored artist of the Russian Federation Pavel Ryzhenko alone in Moscow, 15 personal exhibitions were held. The opened exhibition was the first one to take place after Pavel Ryzhenko passed away this year. The artist was only 44 years old. According to art critics, Pavel Ryzhenko was one of the most talented graduates who studied at the Academy, where Ilya Glazunov was his mentor.
The artist painted his canvases in the style of "classical realism." Modern painters do not often use this style in their work. Most of the paintings created by Pavel Ryzhenko are dedicated to the history of the country. In the work, the artist clearly expressed his worldview, calling for the revival of Christian values and morality.
The exposition of the opening exhibition is composed of large-scale paintings dedicated to the fate of the emperor’s family and the life of the Russian people during the years from 1914 to 1918. The central part of the exposition was the triptych “Russian Age”.
The main part of the triptych, which has become the semantic core of the exposition, is the canvas “Photography for memory”. The composition “Repentance” and “Royal Golgotha” complement the composition. The canvases united in the triptych “Russian Age” depict the faces of people who have become symbols of the tragic time for Russia.
The historical canvases of Pavel Ryzhenko are especially relevant today. They combine the lessons of the past and responsibility for the future.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- The cycle of paintings "Kulikovo Field" created by Ilya Glazunov was brought to Chelyabinsk from the Tula Museum
- Residents of Veliky Novgorod for the first time get acquainted with the work of Ilya Glazunov
- A collection of diaries of children who survived the war
- In Kolomenskoye presented the work of the creative association "Steam Locomotive"
- In honor of the anniversary of the Academy of Arts, the exhibition "Steps of Excellence" has opened
- El "Campo Kulikovo" es una página importante en la historia rusa en los trabajos de Ilya Glazunov
- An exhibition of historical paintings by Pavel Ryzhenko has begun at the Academy of the Ministry of Emergencies
- The exhibition "Historical Realism", representing the work of the painter Pavel Ryzhenko, opened in Tyumen
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!