Residents of Veliky Novgorod for the first time get acquainted with the work of Ilya Glazunov Automatic translate
VELIKIY NOVGOROD. For the first time in Veliky Novgorod, an exhibition is opened, representing the work of Ilya Glazunov. The first visitors came to the building of the Noble Assembly, where the Museum of Fine Arts is located, on April 14. In the halls of the museum there was an exposition, which included 40 paintings and graphic works provided for the exhibition by the gallery of Ilya Glazunov, USSR people’s artist.
Before the Novgorod admirers of the talent of Ilya Glazunov, well-known works performed by the national artist in different years appeared. Many of the paintings included in the exposition are part of the famous cycles “Kulikovo Field” and “History of Russia”. In a separate part of the exhibition are illustrations made by Ilya Glazunov to the works of Russian classics.
The continuation of the historical theme, which became the main one in the work of the national artist, was the work in which the master used religious subjects. Each painting by Ilya Glazunov becomes a dedication to the Russian people, their history of spiritual life. His famous monumental composition “Eternal Russia” became the embodiment of the author’s awareness of the thought of the historical mission assigned to Russia.
Paintings, united in the cycle “Images of Russia”, are known to everyone. Having been born, they stunned the audience not only with the brightest images, but also with the special technique of performing these paintings.
The decorativeness of paintings made with the inclusion of materials such as fabrics, pearls, metal and wood recalls the traditions of ancient Russian icons. Included in the exposition are landscapes made in a traditional manner. They are also filled to the unique beauty of the Russian land.
Acquaintance with the works of Ilya Glazunov will last until July 2.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- The cycle of paintings "Kulikovo Field" created by Ilya Glazunov was brought to Chelyabinsk from the Tula Museum
- A collection of diaries of children who survived the war
- The opened exhibition of paintings by Pavel Ryzhenko, dedicated to the history of the country
- In Kolomenskoye presented the work of the creative association "Steam Locomotive"
- In honor of the anniversary of the Academy of Arts, the exhibition "Steps of Excellence" has opened
- El "Campo Kulikovo" es una página importante en la historia rusa en los trabajos de Ilya Glazunov
- Valentine’s Day at the Historical Museum
- "Pages of Life" - the work of Ekaterina Pogozheva at the Golden Ring Museum
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!