The exhibition "Historical Realism", representing the work of the painter Pavel Ryzhenko, opened in Tyumen Automatic translate
TYUMEN. Until June 17, the exhibition project “Historical Realism” will be available to visitors to the Museum of Fine Arts, introducing painting connoisseurs to the monumental historical canvases created by the honored artist of the Russian Federation Pavel Ryzhenko. The grand opening of the exhibition took place on March 25th.
At the opening of the museum guests were welcomed by representatives of public organizations of the region and the city, as well as N. Khvostantseva, director of the museum complex. The ceremony was decorated by the pupils of the “Ark” center, which uses Orthodox culture in its work. They gave the audience a small, but sincere performance, dedicated to Pavel Ryzhenko.
After the opening ceremony, the first excursion was held for visitors to the exhibition. It was conducted by N. Paramonova, one of the main specialists of the museum complex. She spoke about the events of Russian history described by Pavel Ryzhenko on her canvases. The exposition includes paintings that made up a broad historical panorama, where the artist depicted the fateful moments of Russian history on large canvases. The exhibition features 34 paintings that completely occupied the left wing on the first floor of the museum.
There are battle scenes, collective images of warriors, as well as famous historical figures. Pavel Ryzhenko, worked on his works, constantly consulted with experts, so all the details and attributes on the canvases were carefully worked out, exactly matching historical facts.
Ryzhenko decided on the choice of the subject of his work while studying at the Academy of Painting, where Ilya Glazunov was his teacher. His thesis was the first canvas with a historical plot, the writing of which the artist devoted all the years of his life allotted to him.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- An exhibition of historical paintings by Pavel Ryzhenko has begun at the Academy of the Ministry of Emergencies
- The opened exhibition of paintings by Pavel Ryzhenko, dedicated to the history of the country
- On the stage of the drama theater in Tyumen, the opening of the festival "Theater Revolution"
- The Tyumen Museum of Fine Arts has an exhibition of front-line sketches of Tyumen artists
- "Another Dimension" by Alexander Novik at an exhibition in the museum complex of Tyumen
- Tyumen artists celebrated their anniversary with a large-scale retrospective exhibition
- Tours of the Maly Theater in Tyumen began with the play "Imaginary Sick"
- In the Museum complex to them. Slovtsov opened a mobile art exhibition "Siberian Art Week"
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!