The art gallery on the walls of the Chelyabinsk Drama Theater. Orlova Automatic translate
CHELYABINSK. The organizers of the multimedia project "City Buildings" of Chelyabinsk residents were pleased with the unusual sight. All evening on November 29th to the theater. Orlov went to the townspeople to see on its walls large-scale reproductions of famous works of art belonging to the brush of famous Russian painters. The unique artistic "film show" lasted until midnight.
Such an original exhibition was created with the help of modern equipment delivered to Chelyabinsk by the creators of a project that has already visited Yekaterinburg and Novosibirsk. The initiator of the creation of such a project was the Ministry of Culture of the Russian Federation. Before the start of the demonstration of the interactive exhibition to Chelyabinsk citizens, the journalists had a short talk with Vyacheslav Vadimovich Kharyushin, the First Deputy Minister of Culture of the region, who was present at its opening.
Alexey Betekhtin, Minister of Culture of the region, also expressed his opinion on the importance of this project. He noted that residents of a big city do not always have the opportunity to make time for visiting museums. Thanks to a large-scale multimedia project that arrived in the city, Chelyabinsk citizens will be able to get acquainted with works belonging to the heyday of the fine art of our country.
The opportunity to examine in full detail the paintings of Surikov, Korovin, Levitan and other prominent Russian painters in an interactive display will not only allow expanding the knowledge of citizens about the country’s cultural heritage. For many Chelyabinsk citizens, this project can be a motivation to visit art galleries and museums in the city.
The exhibition worked in Chelyabinsk for another evening - November 30th. The next participants in the project will be residents of Perm, Kazan, Ufa, as well as Nizhny Novgorod and St. Petersburg.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Personal exhibition of Honored Artist of the Russian Federation Vladimir Kolov opened in Chelyabinsk
- "Full arthouse" at the finish line
- The Chamber Theater of Chelyabinsk showed the famous play "Cripple from Inishman"
- Chelyabinsk is preparing to host the first All-Russian film festival "Man of Labor"
- The anniversary of the People’s Artist of the Russian Federation Anatoly Ladnov was celebrated with a large-scale personal exhibition
- Theater named after Vakhtangov shows his tour program of the theater of the main cities of the Urals
- Short film festival Kinematic Shorts starts in Chelyabinsk
- Ritual.ru provides services to residents of Chelyabinsk
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!
You cannot comment Why?