For the anniversary of Victory in the House of Artists of Ivanovo opened the exhibition "The Right to Feat" Automatic translate
IVANOVO. The opening ceremony of the “Right to Feat” exhibition was held on May 6 in the Great Hall of the House of Artists. The regional Union of Artists of the Russian Federation took part in creating an exposition dedicated to the memorable date - the anniversary of Victory Day, providing artworks from its foundation for the exhibition. The regional art museum joined the organizers of the exhibition, transferring for the time of the exhibition the works of artists from the museum collection to participate in a thematic exhibition.
Among the representatives of the Ivanovo administration and the region was Andrei Kabanov, a member of the regional government. In his welcoming speech to the guests of the exhibition, he noted that in the works of Russian artists there was always a place to reflect the events that took place in the distant war years.
The opening exhibition is not only a demonstration of the skill of Russian artists. Its content is a tribute to the deepest respect for people who managed to defend the freedom and peace of our country in the harsh years of World War II. Andrei Kabanov in his speech emphasized the relevance of this exhibition. Exposing works in which artists have perpetuated the heroic events of the war years helps preserve the connection between generations.
Among the works featured in the exhibition, next to the works of famous authors, less well-known Ivanovo artists are also represented. However, their works are no less sincere than paintings and drawings by eminent masters. There are works at the exhibition, first presented to the public - this is a graphic cycle made by Yevgeny Gribov, a national artist of Russia.
The organizers of the exhibition collected works of various art genres performed by artists of the Ivanovo region.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Exhibition by the artist Tatyana Komlyakova "Patterns on Canvas and Stone" at the Ivanovo Stone Museum
- The exhibition "Artists of Chuvashia" arrived in Ivanovo, and "Artists of the Land of Ivanovo" visit in Cheboksary
- Announced the results of the anniversary festival "Mirror"
- A book about Tarkovsky, based on rare documents and photographs, has been released
- In the Ivanovo Puppet Theater, the performance "He, She and War" opened the festival "Anthill-2016"
- In the Ivanovo region started the film festival "Mirror"
- "My city" - an exhibition of the Ivanovo painter N. Maximychev in the regional art museum
- Exhibition by Alexander Sergeevich Ivanov "Dialogue with nature"
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!