"My city" - an exhibition of the Ivanovo painter N. Maximychev in the regional art museum Automatic translate
IVANOVO. The Regional Art Museum in the exhibition space of the New Gallery on May 13 opened the exhibition "My City", which presents a painting by Nikolai Maximychev, the famous Ivanovo painter. The exposition housed about thirty paintings, stored in the artist’s family, as well as photographs from the personal archive of Nikolai Maximychev.
At the opening of the retrospective exhibition, the presentation of the art album Nikolai Maksimychev took place. Such a large publication, detailing the master of landscape painting and his work, came out for the first time. The album contains reproductions of 120 works created by the artist at different times. When creating the album, works stored in private collections, museums of the region and in family archives were used.
Nikolai Vasilievich created his works, addressing various topics and genres. His work was always recognizable and had many fans. However, the most favorite genre for the artist was the urban landscape. Especially often Nikolai Maksimychev painted landscapes of his native city. On these canvases you can see places well known to all residents of Ivanovo, related to the history of the city, its squares and avenues.
Maksimychev and the memorable corners of Bogorodsky and Vorobyovo, the Kokuy ravine and the house on Semenchikov, where the artist spent his childhood, did not go unnoticed. Nikolai Vasilievich did not need to search for motives for future paintings for a long time. He just went out into the yard and started working. Under his brush, the most ordinary landscape was magically transformed into a highly artistic work. That is how the series was born, which depicts the snow-covered roofs of Vorobyovo.
The exhibition of N. Maximychev’s work is open on June 13th.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Personal exhibition of artist Nikolai Maksimichev dedicated to his memory
- Exhibition by the artist Tatyana Komlyakova "Patterns on Canvas and Stone" at the Ivanovo Stone Museum
- The exhibition "Artists of Chuvashia" arrived in Ivanovo, and "Artists of the Land of Ivanovo" visit in Cheboksary
- Announced the results of the anniversary festival "Mirror"
- A book about Tarkovsky, based on rare documents and photographs, has been released
- In the Ivanovo Puppet Theater, the performance "He, She and War" opened the festival "Anthill-2016"
- In the Ivanovo region started the film festival "Mirror"
- For the anniversary of Victory in the House of Artists of Ivanovo opened the exhibition "The Right to Feat"
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!