An exhibition of graphics by Leonid Kozlov "The history of mankind in portraits" has been opened at the "Overcoming" Center Automatic translate
MOSCOW. The “Overcoming” Center, named after N. Ostrovsky, has been waiting for visitors since July 8 to learn about the author’s cycle of works by the artist and journalist Leonid Kozlov, presented under the title “History of Humanity in Portraits”. His works are dedicated to the most prominent moments in the life of famous people.
The artist presented in his cycle one hundred biographical portraits of the most remarkable people whose names are known throughout the world. Among them are scientists, statesmen, cultural representatives, famous travelers, outstanding athletes. Thanks to the portraits created by Leonid Kozlov, each visitor to the exhibition will be able to recall the names of the individuals depicted in the portraits, and then reflect on the importance of their participation in the historical process.
In this art cycle, the artist combined fine art, philosophy and literature, which allows him to be called the “graphic book”. The creation of works by Leonid Kozlov of such a unique genre as the series of portraits presented in the exhibition became possible only thanks to the highest professionalism of the author. These works show how carefully the author studied the life of his heroes.
Leonid Kozlov was educated at the Kiev Academy of Arts, where he studied graphics, then followed by studies at VGIK. For a considerable time he worked in the cinema, collaborating with leading directors. The illustrations created by the artist adorn many adventure books. His graphics were highly appreciated at an exhibition in the United States, where she was shown in conjunction with the sculptures of Vladimir Surovtsev, Russian national artist.
The central exhibit of the exhibition, open on August 8, was the portrait of N. Ostrovsky donated to the Center by Leonid Kozlov.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Pskov audience said goodbye to the participants of the Pushkin Theater Festival
- In Perm, in honor of the anniversary of the artist Oleg Korovin, the exhibition "Watercolor Poetry" is open
- In the regional drama theater of Ryazan began touring the theater "Workshop" from St. Petersburg
- New leaders presented to the Pskov Drama Theater
- Gold medals named after Vasily Shukshin presented in the Altai Territory
- "Cherry Orchard" from Lev Dodin on the stage of the Moscow Art Theater. Chekhov
- Igor Dryomin: escultor Igor Kozlov
- Exposición de gráficos de Yuri Kozlov Amphibian Man - Submarine
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!