In Perm, in honor of the anniversary of the artist Oleg Korovin, the exhibition "Watercolor Poetry" is open Automatic translate
PERMIAN. Since October 29th in the library. Pushkin opened the exhibition "The Poetry of Watercolor", where you can see the works made by Oleg Korovin, a famous Perm artist. The exhibition is dedicated to the anniversary of Korovin - this year, colleagues and friends of the watercolor master celebrate his centenary.
The exposition is small in the number of the artist’s works presented in it, but it housed the works of most of the genres in which Oleg Korovin worked. The exhibition was created thanks to Yuri Kozlov, the head of the charity foundation Our Land. Yuri Kozlov provided all the works displayed at the exhibition stands from his collection.
The creative heritage of Oleg Korovin amounted to hundreds of drawings and watercolors, illustrations to several dozen books. He became widely known after the publication of the book "Malachite Box", which consisted of Ural legends recorded by Pavel Bazhov. All the wonderful illustrations that adorned this book were made by Oleg Korovin.
The exhibition presents only 15 works by the artist, written in his favorite technique - watercolors. Among them, landscapes depicting the most beautiful views of the Kama region, corners of the surroundings of Suksun. Sometimes Oleg Korovin combines still lifes with a landscape or interior in his works, which makes these works unusual, with a new perspective.
Portraits of children and women are filled with charm, self-portraits are psychological and striking in the depth of the image. The artist in his work often turned to the creation of portraits of historical figures. There are in the archives of Oleg Korovin and genre sketches filled with humor.
On the opening day of the exhibition, an acquaintance with the album "The Bright World of Beauty", detailing the work of Oleg Korovin. The publisher of the album is Our Land Foundation.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- In the regional drama theater of Ryazan began touring the theater "Workshop" from St. Petersburg
- New leaders presented to the Pskov Drama Theater
- An exhibition of graphics by Leonid Kozlov "The history of mankind in portraits" has been opened at the "Overcoming" Center
- Gold medals named after Vasily Shukshin presented in the Altai Territory
- "Cherry Orchard" from Lev Dodin on the stage of the Moscow Art Theater. Chekhov
- Pskov audience said goodbye to the participants of the Pushkin Theater Festival
- “300 Goats” by Naomi Shihab Nye
- Igor Dryomin: escultor Igor Kozlov
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!