In the regional drama theater of Ryazan began touring the theater "Workshop" from St. Petersburg Automatic translate
KNITTING. The project "Big Tours-2015" gave Ryazan theater-goers the opportunity to see in their city the performances created by the Workshop Theater. This St. Petersburg team is still very young - a little less than five years have passed since its opening, however, his work has already gained popularity.
Spectators of Ryazan already managed on August 28 to get acquainted with the skill of St. Petersburg actors. The first touring performance was the directorial work of the founder of the "Workshop" Grigory Kozlov - staging the famous Kuprin "Pit". At a press conference preceding the opening of the tour, the actors noted the importance of this performance for the theater.
With his production, the history of the theater, created by Grigory Kozlov literally from scratch, began. First, a troupe formed of the students of the course, where the creator of the theater taught. The born team initially did not even have a place to show their work.
Today, the “Workshop” poster has 27 performances created in its own recognizable style. The works of the theater are known not only in Russia, but also on foreign stages. The artists admitted that they are proud of the opportunity to show their work on the stage of the Ryazan drama, which has such a rich history.
The artists of the “Workshop” took six performances on a tour. Performances for adults dedicated to the Year of Literature represent classical works written by A. Ostrovsky, B. Vasiliev, A. Vampilov.
St. Petersburg artists did not forget about the younger generation of spectators. For those who are older, the play “At the Ark at Eight” is intended, and the kids will be delighted with the “Bremen Town Musicians”.
The tour will end on September 3rd with the play “The Eldest Son”, directed by Grigory Kozlov, which has long been the hallmark of the “Workshop”.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Pskov audience said goodbye to the participants of the Pushkin Theater Festival
- In Perm, in honor of the anniversary of the artist Oleg Korovin, the exhibition "Watercolor Poetry" is open
- New leaders presented to the Pskov Drama Theater
- An exhibition of graphics by Leonid Kozlov "The history of mankind in portraits" has been opened at the "Overcoming" Center
- Gold medals named after Vasily Shukshin presented in the Altai Territory
- "Cherry Orchard" from Lev Dodin on the stage of the Moscow Art Theater. Chekhov
- Igor Dryomin: escultor Igor Kozlov
- Exposición de gráficos de Yuri Kozlov Amphibian Man - Submarine