An exhibition "We invite you to visit" is open at the Museum of Fine Arts, which is a collection of paintings by the Mashkov family Automatic translate
KOMSOMOLSK-ON-AMUR. Collecting works of art in Russia has a long tradition. Especially many personal collections began to appear among art lovers in the last years of the 19th century. Now this tradition has begun to develop. collectors became founders of private museums and galleries.
Thanks to the initiative of art collectors, numerous foundations and art centers appeared in the country, organized with the personal initiative of collection owners. Thus, collectors participate in the formation of interest in the work of creators of works of art working in various genres of art.
The Museum of Fine Arts opened an exhibition at the end of last week, where each of the museum visitors will be able to get acquainted with paintings that are part of the family collection owned by Valery and Larisa Mashkov. Residents of Komsomolsk-on-Amur Mashkov acquired the first exhibit of their collection more than twenty years ago.
It was a still life of the Japanese artist Aranhir, combining objects in a strange combination on a canvas - a lemon, a jug and an animal’s skull. In the future, collectors replenished their collection with paintings with more familiar images - urban and rural landscapes, still lifes with images of fruits.
Today, their home collection contains approximately 140 works of art, the authors of which are artists representing Russia and abroad. The organizers of the exhibition, called “We invite you to visit,” were able to place less than half of Mashkov’s collections on display. Among the exhibits there are city landscapes that are familiar to many guests.
The exhibition is waiting for visitors until the end of September. It will end with an auction and a drawing of two paintings from the collection of collectors.
- A unique exhibition of tactile paintings "See the invisible" in the museum to them. Mashkova
- In Volgograd, an exhibition of the works of Ilya Mashkov "Defenders of the Motherland …" on the 135th anniversary of the artist
- Fund IN ARTIBUS presented the public exhibition "Late Mashkov"
- Im Wolgograder Museum. Mashkov offene Ausstellung - "Victor Kovalenko: Realismus und Realität"
- Vladimir Mashkov präsentierte eine aktualisierte Version des Stücks "Nr. 13"
- "Women’s Look" - an exhibition of artists of the 80s in the Volgograd Museum
- Still life of Ilya Mashkov sold for a record amount
- Igor Dryomin: "En el río del tiempo". Exposición de obras de Igor Mashkov