In the Museum of Fine Arts, an exhibition ’We invite you to visit’ is open, presenting a collection of paintings of the Mashkov family Automatic translate
KOMSOMOLSK-NA-AMUR. Collecting works of art in Russia has a long tradition. Especially many personal collections began to appear among connoisseurs of art in the last years of the 19th century. Now this tradition began to develop. collectors became the founders of private museums and galleries.
Thanks to the initiative of collectors of art objects in the country, numerous funds and art centers were created, organized with the personal initiative of the owners of collections. Thus, collectors participate in the formation of interest in the creativity of the creators of works of art, working in various genres of art.
The Museum of Fine Arts at the end of last week opened an exhibition where each of the museum visitors can get acquainted with the paintings that are part of the family collection owned by Valery and Larisa Mashkov. Residents of Komsomolsk-on-Amur Mashkovs first exhibited their collection more than twenty years ago.
It was a still-life of the Japanese artist Aranhir, who combined on the canvas objects in a strange combination - a lemon, a pitcher and a skull of an animal. In the future, collectors replenished their collection with paintings with more familiar images - urban and rural landscapes, still lifes with images of fruits.
Today in their home collection there are approximately 140 works of art, whose authors are artists who represent Russia and abroad. The organizers of the exhibition, entitled «We invite guests,» were able to place in the exhibition less than half of the collection of Mashkovs. Among the exhibits are urban landscapes, many guests are well-known.
The exhibition is waiting for visitors until the end of September. It will end with an auction and a drawing of two paintings from the collection of collectors.
- Una exposición única de pinturas táctiles ’Para ver lo invisible’ en el museo. Mashkova
- In Volgograd, an exhibition of Ilya Mashkov’s art ’Defenders of the Motherland ...’ was opened for the artist’s 135-children
- The IN ARTIBUS Foundation presented to the public the exhibition ’The Later Mashkov’
- In the Volgograd Museum. Mashkova opened the exhibition - ’Victor Kovalenko: Realism and Reality’
- Vladimir Mashkov presented the updated version of the play ’No. 13’
- "Women's View" - an exhibition of 80s artists in the Volgograd Museum
- Still life of Ilya Mashkov sold for a record amount
- Igor Dryomin: "On the river of time." Exhibition of works by Igor Mashkov