A unique exhibition of tactile paintings "See the invisible" in the museum to them. Mashkova Automatic translate
VOLGOGRAD. Museum them. Mashkova continues the project "See the Invisible", which began in November last year at the Pushkin Museum. Pushkin. Kazan was the next city to present a unique art exhibition designed for blind and visually impaired people. In the capital of Tatarstan, its exposition was shown in March.
Residents of Volgograd will continue acquaintance with the famous masterpieces from April 18, and the first visitors will come to the exhibition hall of the museum on April 17. In the evening of this day in the hall on the street. Chuikova solemnly opens the exhibition, which houses six paintings by authors known throughout the art world.
Usually visitors are forbidden to touch the works of art placed in museum halls with their hands, but this unusual exhibition displays tactile paintings created using a special technology of relief printing. The basis of the first exhibits were paintings stored in the Pushkin Museum. Their photos were processed in such a way that blind people could tactfully feel all the features of the image that are important for the perception of the plot.
At this exhibition, blind people gain access to an area of art previously inaccessible due to the peculiarities of their vision. If their acquaintance with world masterpieces was limited to sculpture, then new technologies will allow blind visitors to the exhibition to come into contact with paintings.
Botticelli, Henri Rousseau, Paul Gauguin, Pablo Picasso, Cranach Sr., Chardin - this list of authors of paintings, now available for perception by blind people, will be further expanded. In Volgograd, they were joined by a tactile copy of the work of Konstantin Makovsky, stored in the museum to them. Mashkov.
The exhibition "See the Invisible" will be open in Volgograd on May 12, and then will go to Voronezh.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Im Wolgograder Museum. Mashkov offene Ausstellung - "Victor Kovalenko: Realismus und Realität"
- "Women’s Look" - an exhibition of artists of the 80s in the Volgograd Museum
- Igor Dryomin: "En el río del tiempo". Exposición de obras de Igor Mashkov
- "En el río del tiempo". Exposición de obras de Igor Mashkov
- In Volgograd, an exhibition of the works of Ilya Mashkov "Defenders of the Motherland …" on the 135th anniversary of the artist
- Fund IN ARTIBUS presented the public exhibition "Late Mashkov"
- An exhibition "We invite you to visit" is open at the Museum of Fine Arts, which is a collection of paintings by the Mashkov family
- Vladimir Mashkov präsentierte eine aktualisierte Version des Stücks "Nr. 13"