"Landscapes of Khakassia" - personal exhibition of the Khabarovsk painter Ivan Fedotov in Komsomolsk-on-Amur Automatic translate
KOMSOMOLSK-ON-AMUR. For the first time in the Museum of Fine Arts a personal exhibition of a young artist from Khabarovsk, Ivan Fedotov, was opened. His work has already been exhibited in the museum, but only in collective exhibitions. This time the artist presents only his works. The contents of the exhibition are disclosed in its title - “Landscapes of Khakassia”.
All works in the exhibition were created this summer, when a large open air was held in Khakassia. Artists from different parts of Russia came there. Khabarovsk artist Ivan Fedotov was also among them. Now, impressions of this amazingly picturesque region, transferred to the canvas of paintings, can be seen by visitors to the Museum of Fine Arts of Komsomolsk-on-Amur. The Museum of Khakassia Landscapes exhibition, which opened on the last day of October, is available for viewing to visitors on November 22.
Artists gather in the summer months in Khakassia is not the first years. Support in organizing an open-air is provided by the Ministry of Culture. To work on such a nature for painters is a rare success. Ivan Fedotov says that when he was offered to go to the southern part of Siberia, he agreed without hesitation.
Before the trip, the artist decided to get acquainted with the nature of Khakassia on the Internet, from photographs. However, on the spot it became clear to him that it was impossible to convey the beauty of the steppe landscapes, magnificent views of the Sayan Mountains with the help of photographs. Striking the imagination, the Salbyk mound always attracts the attention of painters.
According to existing legends, a powerful king rests under this burial mound, and archaeologists and historians cannot understand how such a large-scale burial was constructed before our era. Now it has become a source of inspiration for artists. Ivan Fedotov is about to return to Khakassia, carefully preserving its majestic beauty.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- The Theater "At the Bridge" singing in Russia presented the play "The Lost Child" based on the play of Sam Shepard
- Ständiger Leiter und Gründer des Theaters "Near the Bridge" Sergei Fedotov feierte sein 55-jähriges Bestehen
- The Chamber Theater of Chelyabinsk showed the famous play "Cripple from Inishman"
- Young artists of Khabarovsk showed their creativity at the exhibition "Generation-8"
- Balaganchik Theater showed an updated performance based on Brodsky’s poetry
- Creativity Festival McDonagh opened with a performance of BDT them. Tovstonogov
- The most mystical novel of the 20th century "Castle" on the stage of the theater "At the bridge"
- Uraufführung des Stückes "Lord Golovlyov" im Theater "Near the Bridge"
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!