Permanent leader and founder of the theater "Near the Bridge" Sergei Fedotov celebrated his 55th anniversary Automatic translate
PERMIAN. For the theater “Near the Bridge”, a hall filled to capacity is a common occurrence. Tickets for performances end shortly after the start of their sales. However, on January 11, theater fans came not only to see the performance “Orchestra. Christmas Meetings ”, staged by Sergey Fedotov, director and permanent leader of the team.
Although many viewers saw it for the first time (the premiere took place less than a month ago), the main purpose of their arrival at their favorite theater was the desire to congratulate Sergei Fedotov on his anniversary. On this day, the creator of the theater "Near the Bridge" celebrated its 55th anniversary. Officials from Perm and the region arrived with congratulations to the theater, including Viktor Basargin, the governor of the region.
In his congratulation, the governor not only noted the successful work of the U Most Theater last year, marked by many prestigious awards, but also pleased the staff - a million rubles was allocated to the theater at the end of the year, intended for new productions. At the end of the congratulation, the governor presented the hero of the day with the highest award of the region - the “Coat of Arms of the Perm Territory”.
This was followed by congratulations from the head of the Perm Administration Dmitry Samoilov, who noted that the prize “Perm Perm Ambassador” received by the theater at the end of last year was confirmed by the quality of the performances presented in his repertoire. The number of prestigious awards received at festivals totals more than twenty Grand Prix.
For the creation of the theater "Near the Bridge" its leader was awarded the Golden Diploma of the forum "Golden Knight". Over the past year alone, 5 premieres have been shown at the theater, its artists have been participants in 10 festivals, conducted 20 tours.
Before the start of the festive evening, as well as during the intermission of the performance, the audience could get acquainted with the exhibition of photographs from the archive of the hero of the day.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- The Theater "At the Bridge" singing in Russia presented the play "The Lost Child" based on the play of Sam Shepard
- "Landscapes of Khakassia" - personal exhibition of the Khabarovsk painter Ivan Fedotov in Komsomolsk-on-Amur
- Young artists of Khabarovsk showed their creativity at the exhibition "Generation-8"
- The Chamber Theater of Chelyabinsk showed the famous play "Cripple from Inishman"
- Balaganchik Theater showed an updated performance based on Brodsky’s poetry
- Creativity Festival McDonagh opened with a performance of BDT them. Tovstonogov
- The most mystical novel of the 20th century "Castle" on the stage of the theater "At the bridge"
- Uraufführung des Stückes "Lord Golovlyov" im Theater "Near the Bridge"
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!