Balaganchik Theater showed an updated performance based on Brodsky’s poetry Automatic translate
SARATOV. The Saratov Balaganchik Theater, in honor of its 25th anniversary, returned to the stage a performance staged according to the poetry of Joseph Brodsky. The performance, presented in a theatrical poster called "DU-DU", and supplemented by the subtitle "VERSE Fantasy with Body Movements", was staged in the theater in 1997. For several years he was absent from the repertoire of the theater, although he enjoyed success with the audience.
When the Rampa magazine conducted a survey, the audience recognized this work of the Balaganchik Theater as one of the best performances staged in Saratov over the last decade of the 20th century. One of the founders of the theater, Igor Gladyrev, said that the anniversary season gave rise to a return to the origins of the theater. Therefore, they decided to restore the poetic performances born at the beginning of his work.
Among them are productions based on the works of Sasha Cherny, Robert Burns, as well as Joseph Brodsky. Over the years since the first premiere of the play "DU-DU", the composition of the troupe has changed. For this reason, the composition of the participants in the play was updated - men appear on the stage in the same composition, but only two out of three female roles in the first version of the production became female roles. Now new actresses are participating in the performance - Natalya Sumatohina and Daria Zemskova.
As before, Brodsky’s poems are played by Igor Abramovich, the director of the play, supplemented by author’s guitar music, written and performed by Igor Gladyrev and Vladimir Fedotov, on the stage of the chamber hall of the “Balcony”. The performance lasts only an hour, however, Igor Abramovich believes that it is so saturated that its long duration would be difficult for the audience to perceive.
According to the director, Brodsky is a very complex author, and it is not easy to understand. The most accessible works were selected for the performance.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Creativity Festival McDonagh opened with a performance of BDT them. Tovstonogov
- The Chamber Theater of Chelyabinsk showed the famous play "Cripple from Inishman"
- The most mystical novel of the 20th century "Castle" on the stage of the theater "At the bridge"
- Theater "At the bridge" celebrates its anniversary with a mini-festival of foreign theaters
- "Landscapes of Khakassia" - personal exhibition of the Khabarovsk painter Ivan Fedotov in Komsomolsk-on-Amur
- The Theater "At the Bridge" singing in Russia presented the play "The Lost Child" based on the play of Sam Shepard
- Ständiger Leiter und Gründer des Theaters "Near the Bridge" Sergei Fedotov feierte sein 55-jähriges Bestehen
- Uraufführung des Stückes "Lord Golovlyov" im Theater "Near the Bridge"
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!