Creativity Festival McDonagh opened with a performance of BDT them. Tovstonogov Automatic translate
PERMIAN. A theater festival began in Perm, dedicated to the work of the famous Irish playwright, whose plays are popular with viewers around the world - Martin McDonagh. The opening of the theater forum, taking place for the first time in the world, took place in the theater "At the bridge".
The head of the theater, Sergey Fedotov, who was the pioneer of MacDonach’s dramaturgy on the Russian stage, became the organizer and ideological inspirer of the festival that opened. For the first time, Sergey Fedotov turned to the work of the Irish playwright in 2004, staging the play “The Lonely West” in his theater, authored by Martin MacDonagh.
In 2008, this production was one of the applicants for the Golden Mask Award and was shown in the capital as one of the best Russian performances. Since then, in the repertoire of the theater “Near the Bridge” seven performances based on the plays of the famous Irishman appeared, twice the performances were laureates of the Golden Mask Prize.
Over seven festival days in Perm, 14 performances based on McDonagh’s plays will be shown. Among the performers will be Russian and foreign theater groups. The first performance of the festival program was “The Cripple from Inishman Island”, shown on the stage of the festival’s hosts - at the U Bridge Theater, and the Tovstonogov Theater and Theater. Festival performances will also take place on the stages of the Theater-Theater and Palace of Culture Soldatov.
During the festival, there will be a presentation of a book telling about the work of the playwright, master classes, lectures and readings of plays will be held. An exhibition is opened in the new foyer of the main festival venue, introducing viewers to the productions of MacDonach’s plays in Satyricon, where Konstantin Raikin worked on them.
At the end of the festival will be shown the performance of "Man-pillow", staged at the Moscow Art Theater. Chekhov Kirill Serebrennikov.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- The best film of the London film festival recognized the Russian drama "Leviathan"
- The name of the play “Hero of Our Time” appeared on the poster of the Bolshoi Theater, making friends of opera and ballet
- "(M) estudiante" Serebrennikov declara la guerra al clericalismo en el Festival de Cine de Cannes
- XII Ceremonia de Presentación del Premio de Fotografía "Cuadrado Blanco"
- Francois Chalet Award from the Cannes Film Festival Jury - at Kirill Serebrennikov
- Author’s cinema from Russia at the Tallinn Film Festival
- The European Film Academy included the "Apprentice" Kiril Serebrennikov in the list of applicants for the main prize
- Serebrennikovs Inszenierung der Abenteuer eines unternehmungslustigen Friseurs in der Ära der Spielereien ist für einen prestigeträchtigen Opernpreis nominiert
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!