Fund IN ARTIBUS presented the public exhibition "Late Mashkov" Automatic translate
MOSCOW. In the exhibition space of the IN ARTIBUS foundation, located on Prechistenskaya embankment, from April 14 a unique exhibition “Late Mashkov” is available to visitors. The creators of the exhibition provided an opportunity for the modern public to see the artist’s paintings created in the mature period of creativity. They date from the last twenty years of his life.
Such an opportunity does not give any of the exhibits, where the paintings of Ilya Mashkov are constantly placed. Many of the artist’s works relating to the period highlighted at the opening exhibition remain in the museum’s storerooms for a long time without participating in the expositions. Since 1939, one of three paintings commissioned by the order “Girl with Sunflowers” was considered lost. She was found in 2011 in a private collection of a Moscow collector.
At the Late Mashkov exhibition, you can see all three works - from the museum located in Volgograd named after Ilya Mashkov, two more “portraits in the landscape” arrived. For the first time in 85 years, next to the “Girl with Sunflowers” portraits of “Collective Farm Girls with Pumpkins” and “Girls on the Tobacco Plantation” were displayed.
In total, the organizers of the exhibition collected about 40 works by the artist located in various museums of the country, including the Russian Museum and the Tretyakov Gallery. Visitors will see one of the artist’s latest works - a wonderful still life “Strawberry and a White Jug”, revealing the fullness of Ilya Mashkov’s talent.
In a separate section of the exhibition there are eight sketches created by the artist for the design of the Moscow Hotel. Six more works - grandiose panels decorating the banquet hall of the hotel, are under restoration. The exhibition organizers decided to show their virtual image.
You can get acquainted with the exhibition of the IN ARTIBUS fund “Late Mashkov” until July 3.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- A unique exhibition of tactile paintings "See the invisible" in the museum to them. Mashkova
- In Volgograd, an exhibition of the works of Ilya Mashkov "Defenders of the Motherland …" on the 135th anniversary of the artist
- Im Wolgograder Museum. Mashkov offene Ausstellung - "Victor Kovalenko: Realismus und Realität"
- An exhibition "We invite you to visit" is open at the Museum of Fine Arts, which is a collection of paintings by the Mashkov family
- Vladimir Mashkov präsentierte eine aktualisierte Version des Stücks "Nr. 13"
- "Women’s Look" - an exhibition of artists of the 80s in the Volgograd Museum
- Still life of Ilya Mashkov sold for a record amount
- Igor Dryomin: "En el río del tiempo". Exposición de obras de Igor Mashkov