The IN ARTIBUS Foundation presented to the public the exhibition ’The Later Mashkov’ Automatic translate
MOSCOW. In the exhibition space of the IN ARTIBUS foundation, located on Prechistenskaya embankment, since April 14, the unique exhibition «Late Mashkov» is available to visitors. The creators of the exposition provided an opportunity for the modern public to see the artist’s paintings created in the mature period of creativity. They date from the last twenty years of his life.
This opportunity is not given by any of the expositions where Ilya Mashkov’s paintings are constantly placed. Many of the artist’s works relating to the period illuminated at the exhibition opened, remain in the museum’s storerooms for a long time without participating in the expositions. Since 1939, one of the three pictures written by order - «The Girl with Sunflowers» was considered lost. It was found in 2011 in a private collection of a Moscow collector.
At the exhibition «Late Mashkov» you can see all three works - from the museum in Volgograd, bearing the name of Ilya Mashkov, two more «portraits in the landscape» arrived. For the first time in 85 years, next to the «Girl with Sunflowers», there are portraits of «Kolhoznitsa with pumpkins» and «Girls on a tobacco plantation.»
In total, the exhibition organizers gathered about 40 works of the artist in the exposition, which were in different museums of the country, including the Russian Museum and the Tretyakov Gallery. Visitors will see one of the artist’s last works - a wonderful still-life «Strawberry and a white jug», revealing the fullness of the talent of Ilya Mashkov.
In a separate section of the exhibition there are eight sketches created by the artist to decorate the hotel «Moscow». Another six works - grandiose panels that decorated the banquet hall of the hotel, are on restoration. The exhibition organizers decided to show their virtual image.
To get acquainted with the exhibition of the fund IN ARTIBUS «Late Mashkov» is possible until July 3.
- Una exposición única de pinturas táctiles ’Para ver lo invisible’ en el museo. Mashkova
- In Volgograd, an exhibition of Ilya Mashkov’s art ’Defenders of the Motherland ...’ was opened for the artist’s 135-children
- In the Volgograd Museum. Mashkova opened the exhibition - ’Victor Kovalenko: Realism and Reality’
- In the Museum of Fine Arts, an exhibition ’We invite you to visit’ is open, presenting a collection of paintings of the Mashkov family
- Vladimir Mashkov presented the updated version of the play ’No. 13’
- "Women's View" - an exhibition of 80s artists in the Volgograd Museum
- Still life of Ilya Mashkov sold for a record amount
- Igor Dryomin: "On the river of time." Exhibition of works by Igor Mashkov