Vladimir Mashkov presented an updated version of the play "No. 13" Automatic translate
MOSCOW. In the repertoire of the Moscow Art Theater. Chekhov from January 22 again appeared the play staged by Vladimir Mashkov based on the play by Ray Cooney. Under the name "No. 13", he walked on the stage of the theater for ten years, enjoyed constant success with the audience - tickets for it were extremely difficult.
However, about two years ago, due to the workload of the actors, the production disappeared from the theater poster. Now Vladimir Mashkov presented the second edition of the play. Together with the update of the production and the change of cast, the performance slightly changed its name.
Now it is written on its poster - "No. 13 D". When the director was asked what the new name means, Mashkov answered that it can be considered that this is a “different” performance. Indeed, much has changed in the decade that has passed since the first version of the play. Bringing today’s time into the play was the main task of both the director and artist Alexander Borovsky.
Out of the old cast, only Sergey Belyaev and plastic author Leonid Timtsunik play their roles, as before, playing the role of the "insensible male body." His plastic solo is unlikely to be able to repeat. Sergei Ugryumov, who previously played the role of a waiter, has now been "promoted" in office. He replaced Yevgeny Mironov, who played in the first version of the secretary of the assistant to the prime minister.
The new actors that appeared in the play are no less famous. Now the audience saw on stage Igor Vernik, who plays the main role, Paulina Andreeva, Irina Pegova, as well as other actors of the Moscow Art Theater, beloved by the public. All sorts of special effects were added to the sparkling plot of the play, and the video frames that unfolded on the stage allowed the seagull to quickly fly the distance from London to its rightful place on the Moscow theater curtain.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- A unique exhibition of tactile paintings "See the invisible" in the museum to them. Mashkova
- In Volgograd, an exhibition of the works of Ilya Mashkov "Defenders of the Motherland …" on the 135th anniversary of the artist
- Fund IN ARTIBUS presented the public exhibition "Late Mashkov"
- Im Wolgograder Museum. Mashkov offene Ausstellung - "Victor Kovalenko: Realismus und Realität"
- An exhibition "We invite you to visit" is open at the Museum of Fine Arts, which is a collection of paintings by the Mashkov family
- "Women’s Look" - an exhibition of artists of the 80s in the Volgograd Museum
- Still life of Ilya Mashkov sold for a record amount
- Igor Dryomin: "En el río del tiempo". Exposición de obras de Igor Mashkov