The Tver Regional Art Gallery presented the exhibition "Valentin Serov and Domotkanovo" Automatic translate
TVER. In the estate Domotkanovo, located seventeen kilometers from Tver, there is the only memorial art museum on the Russian soil Valentin Serov, a great painter and graphic artist. This estate, once owned by Vladimir von Derviz, a relative and friend of Valentin Serov, became a branch of the regional art gallery.
Valentin Serov lived and worked in this estate from 1886 until his death in 1811. In Domotkanovo, the artist created his best works, adorning the collections of the largest Russian museums. Here, Valentin Serov worked not only on paintings, using the magnificent landscapes of the area surrounding the estate. In Domotkanovo, the artist also performed graphic works that became illustrations for Krylov’s fables.
On the eve of last weekend, the Tver Picture Gallery presented an exhibition dedicated to Valentin Serov and his life in the estate. The organizers of the exhibition called the exposition they created - “Valentin Serov and Domotkanovo”. The exhibition is based on genuine works by the artist, created by him during his life on the estate.
These unique works - paintings, sketches and sketches were carefully stored in the museum funds. Some of them were delivered from the Domotkanovo estate, where the whole hall is dedicated to Valentin Serov. The exposition was supplemented by rare editions telling about the life and work of the artist.
Visitors to the exhibition will also see the work of the owners of the estate, as well as their guests, whose work is largely connected with Domotkanovo. The exhibition included watercolors by V. D. Derviz, as well as his daughter, the magnificent landscape painter M. Derviz-Tabor.
The exhibition will end on June 26. Upon its completion, part of the work will be placed in the permanent exhibition of the gallery, and the rest can be seen in the halls of the Domotkanovo Museum.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Artists of the Russian World creative association presented their works at the Kolomenskoye Museum
- Creativity of Russian impressionists at an exhibition in Yaroslavl
- An exhibition dedicated to the anniversary of the painter V. A. Serov is open at the Russian Museum
- "The magic of ancient drawing" - an exhibition of works from the collection of the Tambov gallery after restoration
- Exhibition "The Tree of Knowledge". Artists Anna Serova and Vera Korshunova
- Valentin Aleksandrovich Serov (1865–1911)
- Una exposición de obras creativas de estudiantes de la Escuela de Arte Infantil VASerov en el Museo de Gráficos Populares de Moscú.
- Graphics artist Mark Klyachko from the collection of the Tver picture gallery presented in the museum of V. Serov
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!