In Kolomenskoye presented the work of the creative association "Steam Locomotive" Automatic translate
MOSCOW. Until February 23, will open, opened in the Kolomenskoye Museum-Reserve, an exhibition of paintings by young artists belonging to the Steam Locomotive creative association. This association includes talented graduates of the Moscow Institute. Surikov and the Academy of Ilya Glazunov.
Seven artists, the oldest of whom are 41 years old and the youngest of 23 years, presented their works dedicated to the Russian expanses, their beauty and wealth. The exhibition, housed in the Palace of Tsar Alexei Mikhailovich, included 50 works that used various painting techniques.
The exhibition presents both large paintings painted in oil and graphic sheets where gouache or watercolor was used. The exposition of the exhibition is a kind of journey during which you can visit places important to Russian history, see architectural monuments and portraits of our contemporaries. Some works by young artists introduce historical events that are significant for Russia.
With the help of this project, visitors to the exhibition can get acquainted with the realistic direction of modern painting, which is very diverse and in development. Here you can see historical paintings and still lifes, portraits and landscapes - from urban to lyrical.
Sergei Khudyakov, director of the Kolomenskoye Museum-Reserve, said that the last inhabitants of Italy were the first to see this exhibition last year. However, plans have changed, now it will be shown in Rome in the summer of 2014. The organizers of the exhibition decided to make a gift to the Russians by agreeing on an exhibition site in Kolomenskoye. Now the first travelers to Russian cities will be visitors to the Kolomenskoye museum.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Artists of the Russian World creative association presented their works at the Kolomenskoye Museum
- Walks along Kolomenskoye
- Shrovetide in the museum-reserve "Kolomenskoye" and the estate "Izmailovo"
- Exposición de arte "Tradición del mundo ruso" en Kolomenskoye
- Creativity of artist Max Birshtein at the exhibition "MAX 100. Cat of History"
- La exposición de obras de artistas y profesores del Instituto de Heinan (RPC) y el Instituto de Arte Estatal de Moscú, que lleva el nombre de VISurikova
- En el marco del 10º Festival de Surik de Invierno en Krasnoyarsk, se inauguró la exposición "Pintura con un carácter fuerte"
- Eugene Datsko "Nostalgia. Teachers of the 60s, Moscow State Art Institute named after V.I. Surikov is dedicated …"
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!