The first school reading championship is held in Krasnoyarsk Automatic translate
KRASNOYARSK. With the assistance of the main educational department of Krasnoyarsk, the non-profit partnership Interregional Reading Federation organized the first Russian reading championship among schoolchildren. According to the organizers of the competition of young readers, previously similar championships in Russia were held exclusively among adult readers. So, this year the championship on reading among the adult population of Russia was already held in 24 cities, which indicates the growing interest of Russians in literary work.
The project manager Mikhail Faustov noted that the main goal of the championship is to popularize and promote reading, Russian literature and the Russian language among high school students and the general public, fostering a love of good books. “These key tasks are set by every teacher-writer, realizing the value of the word, the importance of reading, understanding and analyzing the text,” he says.
The reading championship itself takes place in three stages. The first stage, which was held from October 6 to 13, consisted of qualifying rounds in 124 schools of the city and winners from schools were determined based on their results. Further, in the second round, school winners must meet in district competitions until October 17. Here, within one minute, the contestants will have to read aloud from the sheet 3 previously unknown passages from the works of Russian and foreign classics.
During the competition, schoolchildren will also have to read one excerpt from the works of Mikhail Yurievich Lermontov and Viktor Petrovich Astafiev, which this year are the main literary anniversaries - the first will be 200 years old in October and the second spring will be 90. At the third stage, 12 participants of the super final will be identified which will be held on October 31 at the opening of the Krasnoyarsk Book Culture Fair.
Svetlana Korableva © Gallerix.ru
- We must live, endure trials, work for others. "NOS" on an island of stability and sanity
- Museo del tranvía y música clásica en las estaciones de tren
- The premiere of "Uncle Vani" staged by Anatoly Ledukhovsky took place in the Krasnoyarsk drama
- Personal exhibition of painter Valentin Korotkov is open in the Krasnoyarsk House of Artists
- Nomination for the Golden Mask and new director at the Krasnoyarsk Opera
- Results of the X book culture fair and the shortlist of the NOS Prize
- Artist Vera Kobyteva presented a personal exhibition in the House of Artists of Krasnoyarsk
- Krasnoyarsk - the most beautiful city in Eastern Siberia
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!