Tchaikovsky Youth Competition: positive results and a reason for reflection Automatic translate
NOVOSIBIRSK. Interesting results of the IX Youth Competition. Tchaikovsky in Novosibirsk.
The first Tchaikovsky Youth Competition was first held in 1992. The time is complex, crucial, materialized illustration of Confucius’s warning about life in an era of change. The new competition for musically gifted children did not fit into it at all. But in spite of everything, the younger brother appeared in the adult Tchaikovsky competition. The competition not only contributes to the birth of new stars, but also allows you to analyze the effectiveness of training musicians in different countries. In 2015, it was held in Novosibirsk. The anniversary of Peter Ilyich allowed to break the usual schedule, and the ninth youth took place just a year after the previous one, and not two.
For the main awards in three categories - “violin”, “piano” and “cello” - more than a hundred performers from Russia, South Korea, Armenia, China, the USA, 23 countries in total competed. Russian participants performed very well, having won 6 awards of various denominations. We were pleased with the first prizes in the violin (Maria Andreeva) and cello (Anastasia Ushakova, Maria Zaitseva) sections, the second and fourth in the “piano” nomination (Elizaveta Klyuchareva and Alexander Zakharov) and the third in the violin section (Maria Baeva-Kuznetsova). Demonstrated level, allowing to build optimistic forecasts.
The result achieved by young musicians from South Korea deserves close attention. Eight awards, two of which are of the highest value. The musical education system of the East Asian country is developing intensively, and the result of its use is obvious. The number of winners and winners of prestigious music competitions is increasing every year. An occasion to reflect, analyze and, if necessary, adopt experience.
Elena Tanakova © Gallerix.ru
- Regalos de año nuevo, expectativas y sueños de justicia.
- El cumpleaños del Salón Tchaikovsky. Un pasado trágico y grandes perspectivas
- At the opening of the Tchaikovsky festival in Klin, Prokofiev and Rachmaninov sounded
- Another attempt to understand the mysterious Japanese soul
- Ausbildung ohne Pause für den Sommer. Juni "Geschichten mit dem Orchester"
- Valentin Gaft and Vladimir Minin presented the audience a joint work
- Charla pública con el coreógrafo jefe del Teatro Académico de Ópera y Ballet de Perm, llamado así por PI Tchaikovsky Alexei Miroshnichenko
- Vladimir Fedoseyev introduced the Vienna public to Tchaikovsky’s “Undine”
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!
You cannot comment Why?