Tver and St. Petersburg theaters changed scenes for three days Automatic translate
One of the oldest Russian theaters, the Academic Drama Theater of the city of Tver, came to St. Petersburg for only three days with tours. The Tver Theater was given its stage by the musical comedy theater, which went to show its work to the homeland of guests, in Tver where on the stage of the Drama Theater will show its most popular works.
Today, on December 4th, actors from Tver will show the St. Petersburg audience a classic performance from their repertoire - staging of A. N. Ostrovsky’s play “The Heart Is Not a Stone”. The performance was staged by the main director of the Tver Drama Theater Vera Andreevna Efremova.
The history of the academic drama theater of the city of Tver began in the distant past, when a theater was opened at the Tver Theological Seminary, which became famous among the Russian theater public since 1745. Most of his repertoire in all the years of the theater’s existence consisted of works by Russian playwrights.
Since 1974, V. A. Efremova has been working as the artistic director of the Tver Drama Theater, carefully preserving the traditions of the theater collective. The troupe of the theater is considered one of the strongest in Russia. The highly professional staff of the theater consists of a whole constellation of stage masters and talented young actors who graduated from the Tver course of the famous Shchepkinsky school.
In addition to the play by Ostrovsky, Tver artists will show the St. Petersburg audience the famous play Carlo Goldoni, the sparkling comedy “The Servant of Two Masters”, and on the final tour day, December 6th, the production of “The Cherry Orchard” will be presented, which has been the pride of the Tver Drama Theater for many years. Staged by People’s Artist of Russia Vera Efremova, the performance will be interesting to the audience for its relevance.
- The Tver Regional Art Gallery presented the exhibition "Valentin Serov and Domotkanovo"
- Landscapes, portraits and still lifes from Fedor Pomelov at the exhibition "For the Far Away" in the Tver State Museum and Exhibition Center
- In Tver, they are touring the Kursk Damteater. Pushkin
- Famous artists who worked on Tver land at an exhibition in the Tver Regional Art Gallery
- An exhibition "Artists of the Tver Region" from the collection of the regional art gallery is open in Tver
- In Tver, summed up the festival "Singing Letters"
- Tver artist Nikolai Dochkin celebrated his anniversary with an exhibition in the Tver CMC
- Pushkinsky, Tretyakov Gallery, Garage and GES-2 merged into the "Museum Four"
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!