A new stage version of the Gorky play "Petty Bourgeois" in Nizhny Novgorod Automatic translate
NIZHNY NOVGOROD. The Academic Drama Theater on January 31 presents the premiere of a new stage version of Maxim Gorky’s play "Petty Bourgeois". For the Nizhny Novgorod theater in the hundred years that have passed since the first production of the play, this is the eighth stage embodiment of "Philistines" on its stage.
For the Moscow theater director Vadim Danziger invited to stage the play, this work was the first appeal to the work of Maxim Gorky. According to the director, the conflict described in the famous play has not lost its relevance. Like a hundred years ago, in families, the ideals of fathers are not perceived by a generation of children, only today it is happening in new realities.
If in most productions the concept of "philistinism" was negatively regarded, and the characters were divided into two camps, then Danziger reacted to the content of the play in a different way. The director does not consider the heroes of the play either heroes or scoundrels. Each of them has its own truth, because the space of the play is filled with people with different characters, each of whom has a personal opinion, their own ideals.
The production designer was Muscovite Andrei Klimov, who is not the first to collaborate with the Nizhny Novgorod Drama Theater. Although the artist is well versed in the fashion of past centuries, he decided to dress the characters not in “historical costumes”, but in a certain stylization of them.
Symbolic costumes allow you to more fully reveal the characters of the characters. The character of Teterev, whom Danziger considers to be the director of conflicts in the Bessemenov family, is dressed in a frock coat that looks like a case, and Tatyana, who has committed suicide, is dressed in a black dress that looks like modern clothes of ready-made girls.
Original scenery, unusual images, a new view of the director on the events of the performance - all this promises the audience an interesting premiere.
- Regalo de año nuevo para los residentes de Nizhny Novgorod: una exposición de tres artistas
- Impresiones de viajes a países europeos en las nuevas obras de Alexei Myasnikov
- Las obras de la familia de artistas de Nizhny Novgorod en la exposición "Alegría de la creatividad"
- Lectura moderna de la obra de Turgenev en el teatro Nizhny Novgorod
- Pintura ligera de Holanda en Nizhny Novgorod
- Theaters of Nizhny Novgorod hosted the Stanislavsky Theater
- La exposición en Nizhny Novgorod está dedicada a la obra del pintor R. Sosnin.
- "Shchedrin-marathon" at the end of the anniversary year
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!