Chulpan Khamatova got the role of Maria Stuart in a remake of Rimas Tuminas Automatic translate
MOSCOW. The Sovremennik Theater is returning to its stage a performance staged in the theater more than ten years ago. “We play… Schiller” - this was the name of the play staged by the famous director Rimas Tuminas on the tragedy of Schiller’s “Mary Stuart”.
The performance enjoyed great success among theater-goers, not only because it was the work of a popular director. The performance was played by actors, stars of the theater Marina Neyolova, Elena Yakovleva and Igor Kvasha, beloved by the audience. As soon as Elena Yakovleva left the Sovremennik troupe, the performance disappeared from his theatrical poster.
Rumors about the return of a play popular with the theater public have been voiced for a long time. Finally, on February 28, a dress rehearsal of the performance took place, and on March 1, viewers will again see the renewed play “We Play… Schiller” on the Sovremennik stage, where Mary Stuart will appear in the role of unhappy but longing power until the last minutes of her life People’s Artist of Chulpan Khamatova.
The performance has not changed its form, the stage is still decorated with decorations made by father and son Yatskovskis, the musical accompaniment also remains the same. Marina Neyolova, as before, delights the audience with her playing the role of Queen Elizabeth. In the role of Count Leicester of the deceased Igor Kvashu will be replaced by Sergey Yushkevich.
However, Rimas Tuminas was extremely concerned about the return of his work to the stage of Sovremennik, considering it necessary to devote several days to the rehearsals of the renewed performance. It is natural that the main attention was paid to Chulpan Khamatova, because the role of Mary Stuart is heavy, her drawing is unusual. According to the actress herself, the work was difficult, it was necessary to create the image of a heroine in just five rehearsals, which is very difficult.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- New work of young director Ekaterina Polovtseva in Sovremennik
- The play "Emilia Galotti" by Gabriella Tuminayte on the stage of "Contemporary"
- Ostrovsky’s play "Hot Heart" in "Contemporary" was played in a new way
- Sovremennik opens its tour in Novosibirsk with the play Three Sisters
- At the premiere performance of "Contemporary" "Game of Gin" did not get everyone
- In "Contemporary" congratulated Galina Volchek holiday "skit"
- Artists of "Sovremennik" showed the play "Five Evenings" in Novotroitsk
- Exposición "Un regalo invaluable. Clásicos y contemporáneos de la Escuela de Pintura y Gráficos de Irkutsk"
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!