Ostrovsky’s play "Hot Heart" in "Contemporary" was played in a new way Automatic translate
MOSCOW. The premiere of the play “Hot Heart” staged by the young director Yegor Peregudov based on the play by Alexander Ostrovsky took place on the stage of Sovremennik on April 26. The play by Ostrovsky that appeared in the theater’s repertoire was a surprise for theater-goers - for the entire period of the theater’s existence, the works of this famous playwright were practically never staged.
However, Yegor Peregudov turns to Alexander Ostrovsky for the second time. In April 2004, viewers saw on the poster of Sovremennik the famous Thunderstorm, the director of which was also Yegor Peregudov. Now theatergoers are given the opportunity to see an unusual directorial reading of the equally famous play “Hot Heart”.
This play became famous for its sharp-sounding satirical content, but the young director defined its genre as "poetic comedy." At the same time, in an interview with reporters, Yegor Peregudov noted that such a definition does not cancel the satirical component of the play, but rather emphasizes it.
The stage composition, created based on the play, was written by the director himself, not tied to a specific time. The author is sure that the events taking place on the stage could have happened not only a hundred years ago, but today. Creating his own version of the play, the director turned only to the original of the play, but at the same time he sometimes has monologues become dialogues, it happens and vice versa. The performance received a special atmosphere - poetic, life went by the wayside.
Musical accompaniment has always been important in the plays of Alexander Ostrovsky, so the famous folk musician Sergei Starostin worked on the performance together with the director. Part of the music was selected from a previously created composer, part was written by him specially for the performance.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Performance "Hochzeit" im Sovremennik-Theater, Improvisation von Regisseur Jegor Peregudow
- The world of "special people" in the play "Mysterious night killing of a dog" was shown on another scene of "Contemporary"
- In the repertoire of the Omsk Drama Theater, the play by A. Ostrovsky “Truth is Good, but Happiness is Better” reappeared
- "… This is love" - a new performance by the Kirov director Igor Zhetinov in the Amur Drama Theater
- The play "Talents and Fans" opened a new season in the theater. Mayakovsky
- In the Nizhny Novgorod drama. Gorky begins tour of the Maly Theater
- El estreno de la obra de teatro "Talentos y aficionados" organizada por el director de San Petersburgo, Andrei Smolko, se celebró en el Teatro de Drama de Novgorod.
- On the stage of the branch of the Maly Theater is the festival "Ostrovsky in Ostrovsky’s house"