The Sovremennik Theater will host its latest performances before renovation Automatic translate
MOSCOW. The last two performances will be shown by the Sovremennik theater artists before the closing of the theater season and the beginning of the repair of the building on Chistye Prudy. On Wednesday, April 30, viewers will see Three Sisters, and the next day the season will end with the play Three Comrades. Spectators who visited the theater that day will be able to see a mock-up of the theater reconstruction project in the lobby.
The next season, the Sovremennik collective will begin on a new stage - for the period of repair, the troupe moves to the premises of the Palace on Yauza, where the repertoire of the main stage of the theater will go. Now the route of the fans of Sovremennik will change - in order to see their favorite artists, they will have to come to the metro station Elektrozavodskaya.
Although part of the theater’s performances staged on the stage of the second building owned by Sovremennik will still be played on Chistye Prudy. “Another Scene” has existed for a little over ten years, so no repairs are planned there. There will be one box office of the theater where tickets for any performance of Sovremennik will be sold, regardless of which stage it is played on.
The main scene closes for repairs from August 1st. According to the press service of the theater, after only a year and a half, the artists will return to their native stage. The reconstruction project provides for updating the auditorium and equipping the stage with modern equipment. The Sovremennik Theater has been operating in this building since 1974. Naturally, for forty years both the building itself and the stage equipment have aged.
After the end of the last performance of the season, all the artists of the theater will gather in the auditorium in order to say goodbye to their native stage for a while. They will wait for the speedy return to the legendary building of Sovremennik, which has become a real home for many actors.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Artists of "Sovremennik" showed the play "Five Evenings" in Novotroitsk
- In "Contemporary" congratulated Galina Volchek holiday "skit"
- At the premiere performance of "Contemporary" "Game of Gin" did not get everyone
- Sovremennik opens its tour in Novosibirsk with the play Three Sisters
- Ostrovsky’s play "Hot Heart" in "Contemporary" was played in a new way
- Chulpan Khamatova got the role of Maria Stuart in a remake of Rimas Tuminas
- New work of young director Ekaterina Polovtseva in Sovremennik
- Exposición "Un regalo invaluable. Clásicos y contemporáneos de la Escuela de Pintura y Gráficos de Irkutsk"
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!