The premiere of the famous play by Grigory Gorin at the stage of the Drama Theater in Astrakhan Automatic translate
ASTRAKHAN. The city drama theater during the celebration of the theater’s day gave the audience the opportunity to see an amazing performance, based on the play written by Grigory Gorin, “Memorial Prayer”. Today, on the evening of March 30, the official premiere of the play based on the famous play will take place.
It was based on the famous Russian playwright “The Tevye the Milkman”, written by the Jewish writer and enlightener Sholom Aleichem. Based on this story, back in 1964, the famous Broadway musical “Violinist on the Roof” was staged for eight years. In those same years, on the screens of the world, a film adaptation of the same name was successfully screened, awarded with an Oscar and Golden Globe.
This play was staged in many Russian theaters, but the production presented by the Lenkom Theater is the most famous. Mark Zakharov showed the audience a performance with the participation of amazing actors - Evgeny Leonov, Alexander Abdulov and other famous masters who worked on the Lenkom stage.
Tonight the Astrakhan audience will see the famous play. This will be not only the first show of the play, in which almost all the actors of the drama theater are engaged, but also the debut work on the Astrakhan stage of the famous director Yuri Pakhomov. The “Memorial Prayer” also became an opportunity to celebrate the anniversary of actors Antonenko and Chernitsky, who play the main roles in the play.
Although some critics designate the content of this play as a collection of jokes against the backdrop of the fate of the protagonist, it contains not only laughter, but also melancholy mixed with sadness. Friends of the theater, who attended the pre-premiere show, say that the actors successfully coped with the production. The repertoire of the drama theater included a wonderful performance.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Theater from Noginsk near Moscow brought to Syktyvkar "Memorial Prayer"
- In Nizhny Novgorod presented the first performance of the festival program "Premieres of the season"
- "Astrakhan Motives" by I. Ovchinnikov at an exhibition in the "House of Merchant Tetyushinov"
- At an exhibition in Astrakhan - an artist from Italy, whose work is stored in the Vatican
- Pictures of young artist Karine Babayan will show the beauty of Armenia
- Eight paintings by Boris Kustodiev demonstrate in the artist’s homeland
- The first solo exhibition of the artist N.P. Prikazchikova in Astrakhan
- Exhibition of the Astrakhan painter Alexei Mukhachev in the gallery "Zeichhaus"
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!