The program "Season of Stanislavsky" involved leading masters of the scene Automatic translate
MOSCOW. On the stage of the Gogol Center on October 26, with the play “Imaginary Sick”, a screening of the works of the participants of the Stanislavsky Season festival opened. The stage reading of the famous Moliere play was presented by the famous artist from Germany Martin Wuttke. In addition to directing, Wuttke played the role of Argan in the play.
The festival, held annually in the autumn months on the capital’s stages, this year was held for the ninth time. However, the opened festival is important in a special way. This theater competition concludes the anniversary year, during which many events dedicated to the great director-reformer took place in the theater world.
The aim of the organizers of this year’s festival was to present the audience with the productions of the leading masters of the modern theater, whose work determines the main directions of development of the world theater. Judging by the festival program, the organizers completed their task completely.
The festival is attended by productions of well-known stage masters in the world of theater art. A regular partner of the Stanislavsky Foundation Eymuntas Nyakroshus arrived from Lithuania. At the festival, he will present both parts of the Divine Comedy.
For the first time in many years, Moscow viewers will meet with director Luke Bondi. He had not been in Moscow for many years, and now he has brought a play based on the play “Happy Days of Aranjuez” by the Austrian playwright Peter Handke - a poetic drama about love.
The world-famous Austrian actor Klaus Maria Brandauer will show on the stage of the Fomenko Workshop a solo performance staged by Peter Stein, and Luke Perceval will present a production with the participation of rock star Felix Knopp.
The capital’s theaters are also actively participating in the festival - they will appear in its program with their best performances.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Mayakovsky Tragedia: el estreno de la actuación en el Centro Gogol
- Gogol Center opens a new theater season for only two months
- The creative association "Gogol Center" summed up the results of the first year of work
- The premiere of the play "Marina" based on the play by Lyuba Strizhak in the "Gogol Center"
- The premiere of the play "Medea" took place in the "Gogol Center"
- Kirill Serebryannikov held a creative meeting at the Volkov Theater
- The festival of Irish theaters Fringe opened in the Gogol Center with the play "Child of Man"